Honey123
creatively challenged....
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2003
- Posts
- 52,397
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
eric shawn listo said:Can you find them at Walmart?
Honey123 said:I don't know...one blows wind..one does karata chop...
eric shawn listo said:They can all fly if you throw them through the air....

Honey123 said:and down stairs... LOL
I gotta get going for a bit...![]()
eric shawn listo said:It's Monday...I'm back...with more time....HHHHOOOONNNNEEEEYYYY!!!!
Honey123 said:EEEERRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCC...
Where'd ya go>?
eric shawn listo said:I'm here...just...browsing...
How's you sweetie?
Honey123 said:I'm ok. watching the TV with the 9/11 memorial services...
eric shawn listo said:Yeah...watched that movie with Harvey keitel lst night about lead up...what a world...
Hadda go get my battery now you're on...![]()
Honey123 said:...what? what battery?
I watched channel 2 last night...wow...even 5 years later, it still hits home.
eric shawn listo said:For my laptop, silly...wait...that doesn't really work either...
Yeah, it will long time I fear.
Honey123 said:be careful...I hear that those batteries can go on fire...![]()
eric shawn listo said:Yeah...gotta check that out...
So, asie from sad things...like my lap catching on fire...how're you? Cold up her today...35 degrees when I got up....
Honey123 said:Cold up HER? LOL HELLO!
Actually it was in the 60's. I think it's going up to Mid-70's. I miss the hot weather, Eric. This is not fair. It's only September.
eric shawn listo said:Guess I have some sticky keys...wonder how that happened?
Yeah I could use a few more warm days to clean up around my NEW GARGAGE...heh heh..
Honey123 said:How did it go? No electrical mishaps?
eric shawn listo said:Nope..first time i have gotten zapped doing that stuff...must be getting smarter in my old age...or remembering to turn the breaker off![]()
eric shawn listo said:you've been to my cellar?
Honey123 said:well, I was hoping it had wine in it!!!
eric shawn listo said:And kept at exactly the correct temp....
Honey123 said:Niiiccceee....shall I bring cheese and crackers next time?
eric shawn listo said:Absolutely...what kind of music?