Have You Ever ... V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, any filming done was done with my knowledge and consent. :cool:

HYE filmed someone else?

So, if someone filmed you without your knowledge, can you really be sure it hasn't been done?

I've filmed (videoed, actually) other people, but not any having sex.

HYE been skinny-dipping?

So, if someone filmed you without your knowledge, can you really be sure it hasn't been done?

I've filmed (videoed, actually) other people, but not any having sex.

HYE been skinny-dipping?

Yes. In my boyfriend's parents hot tub, in the pool of the family I worked for as an au pair (it's okay, they're Euopean ;) ), and in the backyard kiddie pool at my gfs house, after the kids were in bed.

HYE worn someone else's underwear?

Yes. In my boyfriend's parents hot tub, in the pool of the family I worked for as an au pair (it's okay, they're Euopean ;) ), and in the backyard kiddie pool at my gfs house, after the kids were in bed.

HYE worn someone else's underwear?

Yes. A cream-colored thong, just for the hell of it.

HYE rescued three cats then wanted desperately to drown then in the bathtub?

Oh, of course. Because that’s the sort of thing that men who kill pigs and cats do to their Shit Szus.

HYE driven over 130 mph?

Smartass :)
Did you really nix the cats in a tub?

Yes

HYE received speeding ticket?

Yes, once. My family was all ill, including me, and I was the only one well enough to drive to town for meds. I just wanted to go and come back asap, and it was about all I could do to stay in the road. After I got the ticket, I threw up. :rolleyes:

HYE driven on the wrong side of the road?

Yes, once. My family was all ill, including me, and I was the only one well enough to drive to town for meds. I just wanted to go and come back asap, and it was about all I could do to stay in the road. After I got the ticket, I threw up. :rolleyes:

Oh, I’m too sentimental to kill anything I wouldn’t eat. And no, I’m sometimes an insanely fast driver, but I keep to the right side of the road. And I don’t use my phone or apply lipstick.

Have you ever said “Fuck” in a church?

Oh, I’m too sentimental to kill anything I wouldn’t eat. And no, I’m sometimes an insanely fast driver, but I keep to the right side of the road. And I don’t use my phone or apply lipstick.

No, never.

Have you ever have a one night stand?

HYE engaged in anal sex because you or your partner thought it didn’t constitute cheating or loss of virginity?

No. I'm trying to imagine the reaction of a guy who has been told that his significant other didn't cheat on him because she only got fucked in the ass.

Have you ever been talked into sex by flimsy rationalizations?

No. I'm trying to imagine the reaction of a guy who has been told that his significant other didn't cheat on him because she only got fucked in the ass.

Have you ever been talked into sex by flimsy rationalizations?

I’m a man. Flimsy rationalizations suffice.

HYE engaged in mutual masturbation on a first encounter so you could get to know what each other liked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back