GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallenfromgrace said:
Misty hears me ramble for about 5 minutes and then says 'you're gonna have tp repeat that coz after the first few words i have no idea what you said'

:eek:

so....i....talk...like...this....

but it IRRITATES me!...but i'll do it for her, she has to get used to my voice one day, for now i'll overcompensate ;)

OK, I let you ramble on for several minutes cuz it's hard to stop a speeding locomotive. And jumping out in front of a train has never been a favorite hobby of mine.

And, my dear, you do NOT ...talk ...like ....this. It's more like youtalksofuckingfastabouteverytopicunderthesunneverstoppingtoinformmofasubjectchangethatIamjustleftscratchingmyheadgoing....what...the..fuck?

But, baby, you know I love it and that cute little voice of yours. And the way you sigh. ;)

Misty_Morning said:
OK, I let you ramble on for several minutes cuz it's hard to stop a speeding locomotive. And jumping out in front of a train has never been a favorite hobby of mine.

What about getting under said train? ;)

Misty_Morning said:
And, my dear, you do NOT ...talk ...like ....this. It's more like youtalksofuckingfastabouteverytopicunderthesunneverstoppingtoinformmofasubjectchangethatIamjustleftscratchingmyheadgoing....what...the..fuck?

:eek: lies lies!!!! lies i tell you ;)

Misty_Morning said:
But, baby, you know I love it and that cute little voice of yours. And the way you sigh. ;)

Quit that :eek:

~~~

Mood: kinda confident (driving wise)
Music: Hunterz- Dil (punjabi)
Undies: Boxers of course ;) (black if you must know :p)

Misty_Morning said:

ROFLMFAO!! :D :D :D

dizzylia said:
Two, since I've been idle.

"

"Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely."

- P. J. O'Rourke

-diz

LOL! that one is great diz!

I will jsut say morning now-am trying to get through this long long long thread before staff comes in this morning, prolly pop in for a bit tonight, so have a good day all!

I need a laugh and wanted to make you guys laugh too...

the-birds-and-the-bees.png

afternoon all i may try catch up with you all later but got some homework to do first.

mood: tired long ass day of work and school.
wearing: white lacey thong
watching: jim rome is burning.

oh i think i've settled on my new full name.

Tiffany Lauren Sachi Taylor.

Sachi probably won't get told to everyone though.

Lauren means famous one

Sachi means girl Blissful youth

not sure what Tiffany means though

Those two are so damn cute...I'm jealous. :)

As for me today, my monthly curse decided to show up early and with a vengeance. Yours truly can't even sit up all the way. *sighs*

Anyway, TIffany, I like it!!!

Night_Jasmine said:
Those two are so damn cute...I'm jealous. :)

As for me today, my monthly curse decided to show up early and with a vengeance. Yours truly can't even sit up all the way. *sighs*

Im expecting mine to curse me at any time...:s...i dont have a fucking cycle :(

~~~

Mood: not all here- wasnt all that talkative last night, it was tiredness last night, but today im not all here. *sigh*

Music: Indian stuff

Undies: Stripey boxers

morning. well getting ready to head to class

mood: ready to get the day over with if thats a mood
wearing: purple bikini
watching sports center for another 13 minutes.

well catch you all Later

Tiffany Lauren Sachi Taylor signing off!

sorry i just love having a full name again.

Misty_Morning said:

okay Misty you made me snort coffee from my nose.... humor was needed , the IRS just sent me a little note....I did not know they could cancel what you have paid when you do not pay fast enough...that is not fair....pout I mean...fuck! The reason I am slow paying is because I do not having any fucking money! I have every intent to pay....crap crap crap...... Is anger and laughter a good combination? Shit!

Fallenfromgrace said:
Im sliiightly type a abouta few things, slow speakers is one of them...like...exceedinlgy slow speakers...

i'd ask you to hurry the fuck up and spit it out!

~~~

Misty hears me ramble for about 5 minutes and then says 'you're gonna have tp repeat that coz after the first few words i have no idea what you said'

so....i....talk...like...this....

but it IRRITATES me!...but i'll do it for her, she has to get used to my voice one day, for now i'll overcompensate ;)

~~~

Mood: i dont have one yet
Music: Santana- Smooth
Undies: Zilch
*hugs* grace
Fortunately when posting I can compress time......in real life I am full of poignant pauses interspersed with condensed data....like a slow staccato....so people adjust to slow and are hit with intense verbage....giggle....twirks their reality quite a bit..... HuH?! Now with attention deficit I can loose large tracts of information that have been presented to me, if it is presented too fast during one of my wandering lapses......This is irritating to those of no patience.....laughing....I try to be respectful and hold my attention.....you would not be a problem as from Misty's description you change topic frequently........ my ex used to go..."are you listening to me?" Every so often....then she learned to give pop quizes, ouch! if I did not pass.....she could go on about the same subject forever.....one day I was impatient and did the insensitive thing of saying..."Can you give me the condensed version?" oooooo.. ..never say that to someone. In that case I had a quick learning curve but it did me no good, I paid with her coolness for three months....sigh! I knew as the words were leaving my mouth...I just knew that I should not say them......sometimes I wish I could rap my editing mechanism a little bit.....damn thing. My family is notorious for such things....foot in mouth should be the family crest.... I am the least of the offenders. I ,for one, have felt the intense urge to pop my brother in the nose and I am not a violent person. I gently confront him, :devil: and shoot his carefully contrived logic down......pompous ass............ him not me. :D

Gi_Venus said:
*hugs* grace
Fortunately when posting I can compress time......in real life I am full of poignant pauses interspersed with condensed data....like a slow staccato....so people adjust to slow and are hit with intense verbage....giggle....twirks their reality quite a bit..... HuH?! Now with attention deficit I can loose large tracts of information that have been presented to me, if it is presented too fast during one of my wandering lapses......This is irritating to those of no patience.....laughing....I try to be respectful and hold my attention.....you would not be a problem as from Misty's description you change topic frequently........ my ex used to go..."are you listening to me?" Every so often....then she learned to give pop quizes, ouch! if I did not pass.....she could go on about the same subject forever.....one day I was impatient and did the insensitive thing of saying..."Can you give me the condensed version?" oooooo.. ..never say that to someone. In that case I had a quick learning curve but it did me no good, I paid with her coolness for three months....sigh! I knew as the words were leaving my mouth...I just knew that I should not say them......sometimes I wish I could rap my editing mechanism a little bit.....damn thing. My family is notorious for such things....foot in mouth should be the family crest.... I am the least of the offenders. I ,for one, have felt the intense urge to pop my brother in the nose and I am not a violent person. I gently confront him, :devil: and shoot his carefully contrived logic down......pompous ass............ him not me. :D

Gosh woman you do make a miserable cow like me smile! :kiss:

Min*hugs* You made me laugh....miss you my lovely friend.

Hi Angel! :kiss:

Jasmine :kiss: *warm hug*

Hello to everyone else((((((Big ass Hugs!))))) so much better than skinny ass ones.
god I hope I am not one of those old people that has no ass. That has got to be uncomfortable.
Need to run. If I have posted around someone please forgive me. I have not had time to read for I have been pontificating....no....um....chattering I think is more appropriate....do you think it is the coffee?

Have a nice day, Love you all. :kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Gosh woman you do make a miserable cow like me smile! :kiss:
:kiss: as you make me smile.
Oh my lovely friend, a cow you are not. a lovely vibrant spirit who dances with light and shadow I will accept. Any more cow talk and I will come over the big sea and spank you.
Have a lovely day. :heart:

Tymeless said:
oh i think i've settled on my new full name.

Tiffany Lauren Sachi Taylor.
I think it's a beautiful choice for a beautiful soul. :rose:

a little fyi that i located:

# 1200 AD - "Tifinie" is used in Old French to mean "Epiphany." It derived from a similar Late Latin word which in turn came from the Greek "theophaneia," meaning an appearance or manifestation of God. ("Theo" = God, "phaneia" = appearance; the "phan..." element is related to such words as "phantom," "fantasy," and "fancy," but not to the "fan" in "fan club" or "fanzine," which is short for "fanatic," and is from a completely different etymological source.) A later French spelling is "tiphanie."

# 1600 - "Tiffany" has been borrowed into English, and has taken on its modern spelling. It is used occasionally as a synonym for "Epiphany," and also as a name for a kind of light silk or gauze.

# 1633 - William Austin writes the following in his Devotionis Augustinae flamma, or certaine meditations, published posthumously in 1635, and cited in the Oxford English Dictionary in its definition of "Tiffany": "This is Twelfe day... But more anciently and most properly it was called the Epiphany... Our great grand Fathers... as the legend sayes called it the Tiffany... we must know it signifies Aparition or Manifestation from above."

Gi_Venus said:
:kiss: as you make me smile.
Oh my lovely friend, a cow you are not. a lovely vibrant spirit who dances with light and shadow I will accept. Any more cow talk and I will come over the big sea and spank you.
Have a lovely day. :heart:

I am amused, though, countering you, in India (i am Indian ;)- dont know if you knew that :)) cows are sacred, and so its not all that much of an insult to myself lol!

;) :kiss:

~~~

Mood: still somewhat off, have no idea why, but i am well rested now- had myself a nice nap :D
Music: Kalyug- Aadat (Hindi)
Undies: Boxers of course ;)

mark197205 said:
Not yet I havent, but it is on the agenda..... ;)

Is it now :p your agenda might have to wait a little while as i intend to be sucking myself into revision for the next little while :(

:kiss:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Is it now :p your agenda might have to wait a little while as i intend to be sucking myself into revision for the next little while :(

Indeed it is, as well you know too. ;)
Its ok, I can wait for ya... :kiss:

mark197205 said:
Indeed it is, as well you know too. ;)
Its ok, I can wait for ya... :kiss:

*snicker* sounded like cheesy movie dialogue just there Mark ;)

''Im not ready to go straight yet...'' says she undecidedly

''Its ok...i can wait fro you...i swear!'' says he dramatically

''But will you wait as long as i need you too?'' says she doubtfully

''How long will you need me to wait?'' says he as he looks at his watch

''Till im as wrinkly as GWB's Ass probably is...'' she says trying not to laugh.

:D *bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back