GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi_Venus said:
Pout....speaking of which I need to get on my project I found a really cool one while looking for other photos...it is one where I, out of curiousity, ran a photo of a flower through programs on the the computer numerous times...just to see how distorted it would get.... looks like something out of Ken Kesey's road trip "The electric Kool-aid acid test"
Now should I post it here or the visual art thread...is it art...grin...the computer did all the work I just ran it through time and time again....is it art? Looking at it, I would say I did add to it....from the spirit of things.....maybe Little boy helped me....grin....Oh what the heck we need some color here anyway. Oh by the way...Good Morning Everyone! :kiss: :kiss:

DSCN1191ooresized.jpg

I would say it was art GI, you should post it whereever you want to, may I also point you in the direction of the Altered Images thread, its perfect for there too... :rose:

mark197205 said:
I would say it was art GI, you should post it whereever you want to, may I also point you in the direction of the Altered Images thread, its perfect for there too... :rose:
Thank you *hug* Smile, it inspired me and I did another one this morning...took a couple of hours. Where is the Altered Images thread? I have been working a little more in that direction....taking a photo and using it as a canvas. I have some erotic ideas....Orchids are perfect for that.

Hello :rose: and fresh brew of organic coffee for anyone who stops by..

Lovely good day to the acrossthepondlovelies - Grace, Borg, Mark :kiss:

Gi - :kiss: :rose: I have missed our midnight banter! ;)

Where is Jaz? Hope she is sleeping in late :rose: Hands her a cuppa

Anyone else who stops by - don't waste the entire day on cleaning your clothes. Spend time getting them dirty too. :devil:

lightsaver said:

Anyone else who stops by - don't waste the entire day on cleaning your clothes. Spend time getting them dirty too. :devil:

light *hugs* :heart: :heart: I have missed them too. Fresh brew sounds good thank you.

Gi_Venus said:
Thank you *hug* Smile, it inspired me and I did another one this morning...took a couple of hours. Where is the Altered Images thread? I have been working a little more in that direction....taking a photo and using it as a canvas. I have some erotic ideas....Orchids are perfect for that.

There is a link in my sigline.... :rose:

mark197205 said:
There is a link in my sigline.... :rose:

He...he...I did not notice... That is my nature, I get so preoccupied with things that I can have something under my nose for years.....and all of the sudden...."Hey! Where did that come from?"

Ut oh estrogen time....I better dose or I will become a raving lunatic..... Wait! I keep forgeting I am a raving lunatic! LOL. A flash in the pan....(a pan is the area where in the old flintlock guns a charge of gunpowder was placed to ignite the gun. Hence "A flash in the pan!" means....ephemeral or very short termed.) Why I am bringing this up I have not a clue. Actually it started as an associated thought but the original association was lost in my idyllic meanderings.
Light...oh please coffee, Mark....chocolate extra dark this time please.....

lightsaver said:

Good morning light.. :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
He...he...I did not notice... That is my nature, I get so preoccupied with things that I can have something under my nose for years.....and all of the sudden...."Hey! Where did that come from?"

Ut oh estrogen time....I better dose or I will become a raving lunatic..... Wait! I keep forgeting I am a raving lunatic! LOL. A flash in the pan....(a pan is the area where in the old flintlock guns a charge of gunpowder was placed to ignite the gun. Hence "A flash in the pan!" means....ephemeral or very short termed.) Why I am bringing this up I have not a clue. Actually it started as an associated thought but the original association was lost in my idyllic meanderings.
Light...oh please coffee, Mark....chocolate extra dark this time please.....

Its ok, I know some people have them turned off so wasnt sure if you did or not....

77% Ecuadorian dark for you.... :kiss:

mark197205 said:
Its ok, I know some people have them turned off so wasnt sure if you did or not....

77% Ecuadorian dark for you.... :kiss:

Oooo...god bless you, you have saved me from a really nasty mood. :kiss:

mark197205 said:
Just being himself maybe?
Lets Get Busy Tribbing? :p

And a nice ass it is too.... ;)

Hmmm and a truly wonderful self he is :kiss:

:eek:!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD. you are SO SO SO wrong, you know that?!

you've seen more than my ass sweetie ;)

:kiss:

Back from the woods... now I can use Lit with normal browser again. :nana:

Mobile phone isnt totally bad in reading web pages but posting is a tad too difficult when you actually cant see but three or four first lines when writing.

Fallenfromgrace said:
Hmmm and a truly wonderful self he is :kiss:

:eek:!!!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD. you are SO SO SO wrong, you know that?!

you've seen more than my ass sweetie ;)

Hehe, and its one of my good points too.... :p

I know, *drools* :devil:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Is 'whiskey' a typical way of describing a southern accent?
coz thats how she described it herself, and i thought she was making it up :D
It certainly can be used in that way over here. You mentioned that she had called it
'hoarse'. Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Tyler... whiskey voices... smokey... that sexy husky!!
Gi_Venus said:
"The electric Kool-aid acid test"
I like it a lot and i agree with Muffin... post it here and there and anywhere! :kiss:
mark197205 said:
Hell yeah!, well I think its your turn..... ;) :kiss:
It most certainly is... i have the cash... i have the passport... now just to find the
time! *sigh*

Greetings to borg, light, gracie and terra.... and misspihla.... normal and this thread.
Well, you could try anything i s'pose. ;)

The sun is shining, spring has returned full force... now to get my baby feeling better!
Poor baby.... ahhhhhhh, and i need to go set up Sis' new puter....

Play hard........ :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
It certainly can be used in that way over here. You mentioned that she had called it
'hoarse'. Stevie Nicks, Bonnie Tyler... whiskey voices... smokey... that sexy husky!!

*nods* :D yes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back