GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tymeless said:
Thanks for the useful info Annie your just wonderful!
Glad you liked it, Sweets! :kiss:
playwithlezli said:
kewl info Annie-and how appropriate. You know, you could give diz a run for her money if you were so inclined!
I can think of more fun things to do with diz than competing! :D
Night_Jasmine said:
Good luck then...
What she said, Gracie! Make sure you fill us in!
AussieAngel said:
i'm sure i've already asked.. but i dont suppose anyone wants to do my uni essays..
I sincerely miss all that... the procrastination... the all nighters to get it finished up. Pulling a great grade outta my ass once again!!! :rolleyes: Good luck!!

P has had to go into work at 5am all this week...which means that she crashes out shortly after 8. *sigh* She's in the next room and i miss her so damn much!

Looks as though the puter went out in my car. They don't make them anymore and have discontinued parts as well. Originally, i could have replaced it for 180 bucks... now they want 850. dammit... car shopping... and junkyard hopping are now on my agenda... wish me luck. Really hadn't planned on a car payment...

THat's the problem with putting technology in cars. We can barely keep a computer on a desk for two months without it becoming "antiquated" fast. How in the world do they expect to be able to allow consumers to keep up with technology in something as expensive as automobiles?

AussieAngel said:
thats all i have to do? Bonza! i was preparing myself for all sorts of interesting things.

An Australian accent = sexy? really? i thought it was just slack..

you know as an aussie we dont actually think we have an accent.

but alot of comedians love it. and the way we talk. hehe. we never answer questions. "How much did that set you back?" "not much" etc :D

hehe.

*ahem* G'day mate, howzit goin. me and the gang are havin a barbie (i have always debated the spelling of that one) sarvo. stop on round after smoko and we'll throw another snag on for ya. dont forget to bring them tinnies"

typing it out like that seems like an injustice. but most of the people i know use that slang.

maybe i should of made you talk dirty to me and for real maybe *giggles* oh well i'm not good at writing papers but i'm willing to give you a helping hand as long as its not grammar related on that you would have to ask Night Jasmine.

Night_Jasmine said:
THat's the problem with putting technology in cars. We can barely keep a computer on a desk for two months without it becoming "antiquated" fast. How in the world do they expect to be able to allow consumers to keep up with technology in something as expensive as automobiles?

that's why they all have their own credit companies, they make more money from the interest on credit payments than they do on their "stuff".

And they design all this shit to crash, price repairs in the stratosphere and sell replacement and upgraded replacement items instead

it is called planned obsolecence, the environment be damned

and that is tonight's rant

and its goodnight from me, and its good night from him (the two ronnies people, the two ronnies, i have not switched sides!)

Night_Jasmine said:
thats the point to make us have to update our cars more often and to prevent do it yourself mechanics. Its all a ploy for more money.

playwithlezli said:
and its goodnight from me, and its good night from him (the two ronnies people, the two ronnies, i have not switched sides!)
The two ronnies are awesome :D

Tymeless said:
maybe i should of made you talk dirty to me and for real maybe *giggles* oh well i'm not good at writing papers but i'm willing to give you a helping hand as long as its not grammar related on that you would have to ask Night Jasmine.
haha. i need training in talking dirty. i am pathetic at it. its not in my nature.. my nature is to be the strong caring one.. protective etc..

i would laugh too much to talk dirty .. :cool:

Night_Jasmine said:
i do miss my old Chevies... something so theraputic about fixing your own ride.... I still do as much work as i can, but Tiff has it right... they don't Want you to work on them... takes the cash out of their pockets... and lezli is right too, but i'm damned tired of it all... renew, reuse, recycle... it's my mantra and i try to stick to it...... Was working towards a hybrid, but not sure i can swing it right now.... *sigh*

:eek: at all the fighting over me :eek:!!!

And thank you all, off to the chopper i go.

*mantra* i will be great, i will do well, i will succeed with flying colours, i will return, happy, beaming and bright.

I will fill you all in later, unless i am too depressed to, at which point, we will never speak of today ever again.

but, we dont have to worry about that, coz i will do fine...i will be great, i will shine, and i have the positive vibes of many people all over the world :D

Thank you all, again :kiss:es to all

(and the biggest :kiss: to my baby with her cute voice keeping me calm this morning :rose: )

Grace tells me this is the thread to hang out in,
so thought I'd stop by and say "hi". :rose:

AussieAngel said:
haha. i need training in talking dirty. i am pathetic at it. its not in my nature.. my nature is to be the strong caring one.. protective etc..

i would laugh too much to talk dirty .. :cool:

well i could always be your practice dummy! *cuddles* yeah i don't do good talking dirty either.

CarolinaHeat said:
Hi Carolina*hugs* They can be a pretty wild bunch.....good hearts and good people. Welcome. :)

Sorry I was not around to wish you well Grace, I hope all went well. :kiss:

Have a great day everyone :kiss: :kiss: :heart: , I am off to the grind......sigh!

My mood is defeated.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, things didnt turn out how i wanted, and so we wont speak of today again.

:rose:

Fallenfromgrace said:
My mood is defeated.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, things didnt turn out how i wanted, and so we wont speak of today again.

:rose:

*comforts grace*

well everyone i'm off to class and probably won't be on much tonight if at all. my friend chris is in town and i got so much to tell him *giggles* ummm and i got a project to work on later.

CarolinaHeat said:
Welcome, Carolina! Nice to have you here... hope you stop by often!
Fallenfromgrace said:
My mood is defeated.

*HUGZ* You were obviously meant for something more spectacular! :rose:

Evenin' borg. :)

*hugs Grace* I'm sorry, sweet one, but Annie is right. Something better is destined for you. You'll get it.

Hiya Annie, Carolina, and others!

I'm all right. Just tired. No work again tomorrow. I shouldn't laugh about it as I need the money but she's shooting herself in the foot by doing this. Ah well, I'll make it somehow. I think I'm less worried than I should be. *grins*

*huggles Gia*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back