Gavin Newsom Dismantles Republican Governors In Less Than 1 Minute

You are voting for him no matter what.
Your prejudice keeps you locked in a narrative that contradicts facts. My posts about Trump being done go back a long way, one or two years. I lean towards RFK now, but I want more backup options. Assassinations happen, as he very well knows. And presidential candidates may be off topic here, but Newsom is the only one getting notice as a Biden substitute.

I can't wait to hear him explain how this was somehow Pelosi's fault too...
I don’t hold the Republican Party in high esteem either. Paul Ryan as speaker was a complete disaster. Jeff Sessions was a disgrace, he allowed the Mueller special counsel to exist. Ya don’t see that happening with Garland with the exception of the S/C investigating Biden’s classified document scandals and we know that will drag on till Biden is long out of office. Don’t see the DOJ rushing to investigate SARs.

I don’t hold the Republican Party in high esteem either. Paul Ryan as speaker was a complete disaster. Jeff Sessions was a disgrace, he allowed the Mueller special counsel to exist. Ya don’t see that happening with Garland with the exception of the S/C investigating Biden’s classified document scandals and we know that will drag on till Biden is long out of office. Don’t see the DOJ rushing to investigate SARs.

You never disappoint!

See!
Just like I said. You picked your ass back up and shed the ass kickin I gave you to come back again the next day to start anew with the bs. But we all saw. We see now. Be happy you live in a country with, for now, a still vibrant 1A. The consequences though is, like YDB95 just showed, you’re not worthy of respect, your words carry even less credibility, and you’re ignored.

I’ve no wish to acknowledge your presence anymore, but you’re free to comment on anything I post. I can’t control that.
But, sir, be very, very wary of my frequent swings in mood! And if I do happen to acknowledge you then know another embarrassment is already signed, sealed, and on its way for your ass!

GTFOH!
Wait!
Take this one last foot to your rectum!
Bannon won’t have his day in court on scamming millions from dupes like yourself! Like I said - He got a pardon!
Stay gullible! Mortgage your house to send mo money to the unethical fuckers!
Buh-bye! I done wit you!

^Since ass kicking is so important to you, you could try kicking your own ass or a friend's ass to improve your technique.

^Since ass kicking is so important to you, you could try kicking your own ass or a friend's ass to improve your technique.
Oh my dear black pussy. I’ve been very cognizant of your shtick - post and then cut and quickly run. The thing is I just haven’t found your comments worthy or intellectually hefty enough for a full reply. You may one day say something of substance to attract the wrath of my full attention. Today though is still not it.

See!
Just like I said. You picked your ass back up and shed the ass kickin I gave you to come back again the next day to start anew with the bs. But we all saw. We see now. Be happy you live in a country with, for now, a still vibrant 1A. The consequences though is, like YDB95 just showed, you’re not worthy of respect, your words carry even less credibility, and you’re ignored.
I haven’t changed my opinion on things. I always wrote that I can’t stand Trump as a person but like his policies. You and YB on the other hand have your heads so far up Biden’s ass You lost objectivity. I always said Ryan did a disservice to Trump when he was speaker. I always said that Jeff Sessions was a coward, he bowed out of his responsibility and let Trump hang.

You never disappoint!

ineedhelp1 obviously doesn’t realize how common SARs are.

🙄

And ineedhelp1 just made my day with that comment about Garland not appointing a Special Counsel to investigate President Biden…except when he appointed a special counsel to investigate President Biden.

🤣

I have zero doubt that the FBI has looked / is looking into any financial connections between President Biden and Hunter Biden.

👍

Also: It’s so weird how James Comer and the crack team of legal minds in the “republican” party haven’t been able to find or prove anything, given how obviously criminal President Biden’s actions have been.

🤔

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
For those of us who live in California, know that the Butt Head Governor and his "partner" (he like all dumacrats have a war on women and won't even admit that she is his wife or a woman) should be arrested as child molesters and thief's. Normally people like them would be put on the sex crime list of people not allowed to be near children. Also he has destroyed the environment of the state and the economy. He violated his own laws during the shut down which proved they were fake. He wants all cities to be over crowed, low air quality, and crime invested, except his own county. He made such a mess of San Francisco that it is the cesspool of the nation. Not even he will walk its streets. If there is anyone in the nation more unqualified for President than Biden, it is the non elected governor of California. He wrecked our voting rights, he destroyed the CEQA (California Environmental Quality Act) which makes it safe for building, open land, the air and water quality, etc. The so called capital city of our state is know as the "Forbidden City" as no one knows what goes on there till it is too late. No news comes out of there, no child even knows what the Capital Building looks like, and its a heaven for criminals and corrupt politicians. The people of California look upon him as the people of the U. S. and the world look upon Biden. As dumb asses who aren't qualified to be anything in life.

Now the Marxists on here will of course try hard to find something to say nice about him. After all they have no one to run for office of President in the next election and Xi will want another whore politician to be his goat like Biden. But all he will do is replace one jerk with another. His hope is that in the next three years to have one of his own people in the ruins of the White House. Like Tibet and the other countries now part of his Imperial Empire. So those on here who have "glorified" the dummy of California take him and put him in your state or country. Please.

Why are people and businesses leaving CA? And why are people and businesses moving to TX? California’s regressive gas and sales taxes keep rising, its homeless crisis is worst in the country and getting even worse, it has the lowest literacy ranking in the country. It’s very silly for him to be casting stones at governors of more prosperous, affordable states that are attracting residents rather than losing them.
You’re joking right?
People and businesses leave because of capitalism. It’s become incredibly expensive to buy a home in California. So homebuyers pay less in Texas and employers can pay their employees less because the cost of living is lower.

Texas has very low literacy rates as well. States with large populations will because they have urban areas where there’s a need to have low skilled employees.

Businesses are going to Austin because it’s one of the most liberal areas of the country. As more educated people move to Texas you can guess what that’s doing to the political landscape.

Over the years I've been here, even Orange County has become less tolerant of the far-right hillbillies who hate dark-skinned people and listen to shit country music. Those were largely the first ones I saw leave for Texas - which is where they belonged from the very start. (Adios, Fontucky.)

Later, some rich liberals tried to do it as well for tax reasons, and many admitted it was a big mistake. Their remarks on the experience are hilarious.

California is admittedly a luxury experience. Not for everyone - especially not for Lit Deplorables, who could never hack it here today, and thus pretend they wouldn't want to. 😎
Stay in California please as your arrogance and ignorance is not wanted elsewhere… keep your so called luxury’s and really nobody gives a shit that u think Your fondness for bragging is worthy of no more than an over priced Starbucks….

Stay in California please as your arrogance and ignorance is not wanted elsewhere… keep your so called luxury’s and really nobody gives a shit that u think Your fondness for bragging is worthy of no more than an over priced Starbucks….
^^^ Stable genius, obviously educated outside of California and away from those arrogant ignorant bastards.

Last edited:
Back