Freedom to be - you and Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stories 398 and 399 are now in the pipeline. I'm pleased with both of them and now I know I will make my 400. That's my goal and I am pleased about that.

BrettJ

Author / Still at It / Sensualist

I might do multitudes of stories next year..flash and short shorts, novellas, you name it. Since work is going to be slow until at least March - God I love being so far ahead and having to wait for other teams to catch up - I'll have free time

Good luck with that RJ. I should be working on 2013 material (for work) but still trying to finish the 2012 stuff.

BrettJ in Canada

It's done. Story 400 was just submitted a minute ago. I did a quick count, I've written 72 for LIT this past year (which isn't over yet) and these should all post before my anniversary.

To anyone reading my blog here and has supported my work - thanks. I still enjoy the fact people like what I do.

Best wishes

BrettJ in Canada - still creating

It's done. Story 400 was just submitted a minute ago. I did a quick count, I've written 72 for LIT this past year (which isn't over yet) and these should all post before my anniversary.

To anyone reading my blog here and has supported my work - thanks. I still enjoy the fact people like what I do.

Best wishes

BrettJ in Canada - still creating

Congrats!

*shaking head*

I wonder how many shorts I could create if I just type on the laptop and not write notes in notebooks and on legal pads.

Thanks RJ.

I have used note pads if ideas came to me, but usually I am close enough to the computer to type them in my "Ideas" file.

BrettJ in Canada

Thanks RJ.

I have used note pads if ideas came to me, but usually I am close enough to the computer to type them in my "Ideas" file.

BrettJ in Canada

I need to type, type out my ideas, so they'll at least be available to share and/or edit

Not only that RJ, but notepads can get lost or destroyed. If you save it to computer, it is a bit harder to lose.

BrettJ in Canada

Not only that RJ, but notepads can get lost or destroyed. If you save it to computer, it is a bit harder to lose.

BrettJ in Canada
As long as you remember to back it up regular like, Brett. Just takes one Burgular, fire, trip, and it's all gone...

Well, a file is going to ruin a notepad as well, so my way is still a bit better. Not too worried about burglars and I tend to double save everything as well. My professional work is saved on-line in a storage space I share with my employers.

Thanks for dropping in!

BrettJ in Canada

Done It!

It happened today as I checked into the site.

I have now reached the number of

stories on LITEROTICA.

Thanks to all of those who read and supported me over time. More to come.

BrettJ in Canada

It happened today as I checked into the site.

I have now reached the number of

stories on LITEROTICA.

Thanks to all of those who read and supported me over time. More to come.

BrettJ in Canada

Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on! :)
Happy New Year Guys & Gals :)

Oh, I'm sure you'll catch up and enjoy KILLJOY.

I will wish you the same but save other greetings for later tonight. Off for a long nap.

BrettJ in Canada

Thank You very much KJ.

Right now, my only goal is to survive it.

BrettJ in Canada

My first story for 2013 is now posted entitled "Their Double Wedding". This one has some nice twists and turns.

As some might know, I've entered the Survivor Contest for this year. However, this story isn't part of that. I will decide here and there which stories will be.

Hope any readers enjoy it.

BrettJ in Canada

Blogging on Writing

I haven't blogged on my work / hobby in a while, so will do that now.

I hadn't felt like writing in a bit. I was able to finish my 2012 commitments - in early 2013. I used to take great pride in making deadlines. Now, it doesn't bother me much. I need to fix that.

I take pride in what I do, but for a bit, I didn't like what I did. There was no sense of shame, don't misunderstand - my career (which I normally love) felt like work (which I have always hated)

I could not write at times and have never had Writer's Block, not until this very year (past). Several times I shook it off and yet, it returned. I know there are underlying factors and yet, can't seem to fix or identify them. I am not counting illness or days of recovery - had a few of those.

For now, the malaise seems to have lifted. I've been writing today and should finish a couple with ease. I am still tired and will likely have a nap shortly, but plan to knock a few out tonight.

One thing I can NOT do anymore is just sit there and write until finished. I can't just write one and start another or come up with an idea and run. No idea why, used to do both and not now.

Okay, back to work. Wanted to jot down thoughts while they were there.

BrettJ in Canada - founder of this ego-maniacal thread

Egomania is one word, I believe you hyphenate otherwise. Some words can be both - stepdaughter or step-daughter, for example. It's all a preference. One thing you will never see me do is use short forms like "thru". That is just lazy.

BrettJ in Canada

Blog readers - please check out my newest submissions

LIT Survivor Contest Entries

Katya and Sara

Blair Moves In

Egomania is one word, I believe you hyphenate otherwise. Some words can be both - stepdaughter or step-daughter, for example. It's all a preference. One thing you will never see me do is use short forms like "thru". That is just lazy.

BrettJ in Canada

Blog readers - please check out my newest submissions

LIT Survivor Contest Entries

Katya and Sara

Blair Moves In

Too many rules!!!!

Are you talking about the contest RJ or grammar?

If it's the contest, RED could likely be of assistance.

BrettJ in Canada

I also have to occasionally remind folks I am Canadian and we use British spellings, although I write "American" for LIT.

BrettJ in Canada

Well, it seems to be going swimmingly.

My newest just posted, it is a Survivor Entry as well.

Lit Survivor Contest Entry

Making A Stand

BrettJ in Canada - working away

Not a good day, been under the weather for most of it. Here's me hoping I hold up for the rest of the evening.

Lit Survivor Contest Entry

Fuck Her for Me Baby

BrettJ

Author / Contestant / Sensualist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back