Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

RhymeFairy said:
It was, Thanks Mav ... :kiss:

Yesterday we went running around town. My daughter had a friend over and they wanted to make a few stops. After that I did the laundry and cleaned the house. I think I finally stopped around 9:30 pm. :rolleyes:

We also had a few big storms here. It was like the skies opened and threw up. Wind, lightening, and hard hitting rain. The kids were a lil scared but I love weather like that. I just didn't get to sit'n watch it :( but that's OK ... was reallly happy to see it, with all the allergens and stuff, we needed rain bad ~~

Off to work now ...

Hoping everyone has an awesome day ~~

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Same to you sweet sexy lady! :kiss: :heart:

MaverickMan said:
Same to you sweet sexy lady! :kiss: :heart:

New day ...

The sun is shining and it looks as if it will hit 90 again today. Where's the nearest pool is all I wanna know ;) But, I hav'ta tot off to work. :(

I'm gonna go check Free Thoughts. Heat was yesterdays word and boy oh boy am I feelin it ~ ;)

:rose:

RhymeFairy said:
up
his
skirt

;)

nipped heels
strut

:catroar:

I think you need someone petting your pit, with tongue, fingers and another appendage!!!:devil: :p

Have a wonderful Sunday, RF. :kiss: :heart:

MaverickMan said:
I think you need someone petting your pit, with tongue, fingers and another appendage!!!:devil: :p

Have a wonderful Sunday, RF. :kiss: :heart:

Heheheh, did a birthday poem for a friend just now. Was a fast and furious kinda write but sounds, a bit fun ~~~

teeth gleaming, his prey
is caught. time for a lil rough
play, to start this, his poetic
birth, rebirth day.

Happpy Birthday Neo !!!! :nana:

I give you heels, a slim
tight fitting, filmy
dress. But be cautious

at play. While her nails
may pretend
to bend, instead
biting deep. a switch

in action. to your bootie
she loves to spank, spank
spank.

some say,
for good luck

~~~

Now, I'm off to work. Have fun and please, be bad !!!

;) :catroar:

Was another hot, fast 'n furious kinda day ~!!!

Just relaxing now, and reading the threads ~~

Giving my friend MF a shout out ... Hope your well :rose: :kiss: and also

my friend Elron ... will be getting back with you asap ~~

Hey sweetie...

RhymeFairy said:
Was another hot, fast 'n furious kinda day ~!!!

Just relaxing now, and reading the threads ~~

Giving my friend MF a shout out ... Hope your well :rose: :kiss: and also

my friend Elron ... will be getting back with you asap ~~

Glad I caught you for a moment...sorta having one of "those" days. No reason for it really, just am. Left a poem for you on the other thread, sorta shows you were my head is...or isn't at the moment. Am struggling SO bad with all this at the moment, trying to deal with what I can't control, but accept...and damn kiddo....it aint easy. But you know....you know what I mean don't you?

Many Feathers said:
Glad I caught you for a moment...sorta having one of "those" days. No reason for it really, just am. Left a poem for you on the other thread, sorta shows you were my head is...or isn't at the moment. Am struggling SO bad with all this at the moment, trying to deal with what I can't control, but accept...and damn kiddo....it aint easy. But you know....you know what I mean don't you?

Geee whizz what are we, menopausing together or what?? I wrote I was lookin at the threads, remembered my word for today and went to the passion thread. Wrote and posted. Went and posted on free thoughts, saw u had a poem up on heat so I quoted it ... must be something in the air my friend ...

I do sooooooo know what your saying. If I didn't know better I would swear you were my lost love, u silly rabbit !!!!

:p (((( MF )))))

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
Geee whizz what are we, menopausing together or what?? I wrote I was lookin at the threads, remembered my word for today and went to the passion thread. Wrote and posted. Went and posted on free thoughts, saw u had a poem up on heat so I quoted it ... must be something in the air my friend ...

I do sooooooo know what your saying. If I didn't know better I would swear you were my lost love, u silly rabbit !!!!

:p (((( MF )))))

Too weird RF...was thinking something *very* similar myself. I truly often wonder if maybe there is something to past lives, parallel universes, something...but whatever it is, there IS a connection there. Not going to deny it anymore, or pretend its all coincidence. Too many things....ya know?

Many Feathers said:
Too weird RF...was thinking something *very* similar myself. I truly often wonder if maybe there is something to past lives, parallel universes, something...but whatever it is, there IS a connection there. Not going to deny it anymore, or pretend its all coincidence. Too many things....ya know?

Got ot and I say the same. No worries, I keep my/our secrets well ~~ ;) :catgrin: :devil:

lol ... I'm so mean eh ... but aint it fun !!! ;)

Heat :

I was emotionally excited
today. Wetness seeped, till
my thighs peeped
apart. A cicle of sweetness
trickled making goosebumps pimple
out came hard nub nipples,
to plead a simple sigh. Come
cum ... closer.

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
Got ot and I say the same. No worries, I keep my/our secrets well ~~ ;) :catgrin: :devil:

lol ... I'm so mean eh ... but aint it fun !!! ;)

Heat :

I was emotionally excited
today. Wetness seeped, till
my thighs peeped
apart. A cicle of sweetness
trickled making goosebumps pimple
out came hard nub nipples,
to plead a simple sigh. Come
cum ... closer.

And I DO appreciate that my friend. Somethings I don't mind sharing, especially with someone I trust. And I do...trust you, 100%. So appreciate that you do that for me, its nice having someone to talk to, and share with...no one else I really can any more. So...thank you. :kiss: :rose:

Many Feathers said:
And I DO appreciate that my friend. Somethings I don't mind sharing, especially with someone I trust. And I do...trust you, 100%. So appreciate that you do that for me, its nice having someone to talk to, and share with...no one else I really can any more. So...thank you. :kiss: :rose:

No need for Thanks, as another friend of mine has said sooo many times before. Put simply, that's what friends are for ~~

:rose: :kiss:

so, where's my erotic poem for this evening, hmmmmmmm :catroar: ?

Oh yeah, I have to come up with that question eh ~ No worries, I'm in prime shape for it tonight, lmao ~~

:nana: :rose:

:kiss:

About time...

RhymeFairy said:
No need for Thanks, as another friend of mine has said sooo many times before. Put simply, that's what friends are for ~~

so, where's my erotic poem for this evening, hmmmmmmm :catroar: ?

Oh yeah, I have to come up with that question eh ~ No worries, I'm in prime shape for it tonight, lmao ~~

:nana: :rose:

:kiss:

I could use a nice woody right about now. :)

Many Feathers said:
I could use a nice woody right about now. :)

(thanks for the warning) lmao .. letting my woodpecker
outta his cage. That'll teach'ya !!

:nana: :catroar:

Actually,

RhymeFairy said:
(thanks for the warning) lmao .. letting my woodpecker
outta his cage. That'll teach'ya !!

:nana: :catroar:

I rather enjoy having my woody pecked at. ;)

Many Feathers said:
I rather enjoy having my woody pecked at. ;)

Your woody and my nubs ... sweet !! :nana:

I am so goofy tonight. Think your gonna have to look over me, around me, about me ...

Lmao ~~ the kids have cut everything off in the house and have cut the fans on, think that's a subtle hint for bedtime ~~ :rolleyes:

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
Your woody and my nubs ... sweet !! :nana:

I am so goofy tonight. Think your gonna have to look over me, around me, about me ...

Lmao ~~ the kids have cut everything off in the house and have cut the fans on, think that's a subtle hint for bedtime ~~ :rolleyes:

Which would be some interesting foreplay....but something I'd enjoy doing, looking over you, around you *ewg* and certainly *all* about you.

(Then she segways into bedtime...go figure). Oh...change your batteries first. And I expect details!

Many Feathers said:
Which would be some interesting foreplay....but something I'd enjoy doing, looking over you, around you *ewg* and certainly *all* about you.

(Then she segways into bedtime...go figure). Oh...change your batteries first. And I expect details!

Gosh darn it Rick !!! You know me too well.

The kids will go to bed and I will try to sustain from the sandmans regal calling ;) Perhaps, a sneaking down the hall to the deserted room, where no one sleeps and batteries are in abundance ~~ ;)

:p

No deatils for you mister, you already know tooo dang much !! :p

lmao heheheheh ~~~

:kiss: :rose:

Ahem...

RhymeFairy said:
Gosh darn it Rick !!! You know me too well.

The kids will go to bed and I will try to sustain from the sandmans regal calling ;) Perhaps, a sneaking down the hall to the deserted room, where no one sleeps and batteries are in abundance ~~ ;)

:p

No deatils for you mister, you already know tooo dang much !! :p

lmao heheheheh ~~~

:kiss: :rose:

Interesting choice of words RF, since I was originally known here on Lit as Thesandman. *grin*

No details? :(

Still...will anxiously await your question.

Sleep tight my dear sweetness....*afterwards* of course.

And a kiss for each one...( :kiss: Y :kiss: )

Many Feathers said:
Interesting choice of words RF, since I was originally known here on Lit as Thesandman. *grin*

No details? :(

Still...will anxiously await your question.

Sleep tight my dear sweetness....*afterwards* of course.

And a kiss for each one...( :kiss: Y :kiss: )

it's at the bottom of your siggy, silly man !! I wrote in reference to the real ... boogy boooo sandman, but you can take it anyway you please .... :kiss: :kiss: ;)

OK, sending question now, Hmmmmmmm

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
it's at the bottom of your siggy, silly man !! I wrote in reference to the real ... boogy boooo sandman, but you can take it anyway you please .... :kiss: :kiss: ;)

OK, sending question now, Hmmmmmmm

Yeah, I chose Thesandman as I liked the idea of creeping into peoples dreams and leaving them with a few naughty one's to think about (and hopefully enjoy)

*goody* I shall digest and ponder...

oh my my my ... I finally did it. :nana:

You've been waiting like weeks and weeks for your question.
This should be good *weg*

:rose: :kiss: :catroar:

Many Feathers said:
Yeah, I chose Thesandman as I liked the idea of creeping into peoples dreams and leaving them with a few naughty one's to think about (and hopefully enjoy)

*goody* I shall digest and ponder...

Your tooo adorable, you know that . :cattail:

Have a great one, nighty night my friend ~~

~~~~ :rose:

Lol...

RhymeFairy said:
oh my my my ... I finally did it. :nana:

You've been waiting like weeks and weeks for your question.
This should be good *weg*

:rose: :kiss: :catroar:

Oh it is....like your question. And shall respond honestly and truthfully. :) Oh...and with much detail. LOL

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Many Feathers said:
Oh it is....like your question. And shall respond honestly and truthfully. :) Oh...and with much detail. LOL

Rubbing hands together with gleeeee, WoooHoooooo

Now, I really must go. I am sooooo excited. You know I'll be pondering this myself, probably all night, lol ~~

Back