First world problems - what are yours?

I went to the Grocery store where they had buy 2 12 packs of Coke products and get 3 free and the only had 2 Vanilla Coke Zero on the shelf and none in the back.

The grocery store was out of gallons of chocolate milk. So they gave away free bottles of Hershey syrup with the purchase of a gallon of regular milk to compensate for the chocolate milk shortage. Now I have to mix my own chocolate milk. Seriously?? fml

My sconces are crooked and my Italian leather loafers got a scratch on them this afternoon. :(

The grocery store was out of gallons of chocolate milk. So they gave away free bottles of Hershey syrup with the purchase of a gallon of regular milk to compensate for the chocolate milk shortage. Now I have to mix my own chocolate milk. Seriously?? fml

Damn. #PrayForEva

There is truly nothing worse than crooked sconces...and you might as well just throw those loafers away.

Thank you. It's a difficult time. *sob*

I mean, they're like a quarter inch leaning. I'm pretty well fucked. :(

And yeah, that milk... the next time I hear about Syrian refugees I'm gonna remind people about MilkGate2016. Its unreal thinking people could complain about Darcie when people are having to shake their own milk like it's 1900 in communist Russia.

I have three shortwave radios but nobody broadcasts anything interesting on shortwave any more.

The steel strings on my dobro are getting rusty -- I should play that more.

Replacing compact fluorescents with LEDs is expensive.

We've run out of Sriacha.

If I coordinate my makeup bag to my wallet it clashes with my nails. If I coordinate it to my purse, it draws attention away from my lipstick. I need a full makeup/accessory redo just to leave the house.

Whenever I'm talking to someone about Star Trek or Doctor Who canon and they mention something from the novel range as if it were fact ... it takes a great deal of willpower not to chokeslam them. :rolleyes:

We're having six different types of pizza brought in for a lunch meeting today and I can't eat six pieces of pizza. How am I supposed to decide? #TalkAboutASophiesChoice

My main problem is trying to balance recovery from the shoulder surgery (not going well) with sorting, dumping and packing alone to move 3 minutes away... after 25 years here. I'm burning out fast, rest then try some more.

My main problem is trying to balance recovery from the shoulder surgery (not going well) with sorting, dumping and packing alone to move 3 minutes away... after 25 years here. I'm burning out fast, rest then try some more.

This, for real, sucks. Makes my chocolate milk tragedy seem ALMOST silly. :rolleyes:

Moving sucks no matter how far you are going...and doing it alone while in pain, terrible. ((hugs))

Today's problem: I have a lot of pots and pans that aren't supposed to go in the dishwasher. So what am I supposed to do when they get dirty??!? Wash them by hand? fml

This, for real, sucks. Makes my chocolate milk tragedy seem ALMOST silly. :rolleyes:

Moving sucks no matter how far you are going...and doing it alone while in pain, terrible. ((hugs))

Today's problem: I have a lot of pots and pans that aren't supposed to go in the dishwasher. So what am I supposed to do when they get dirty??!? Wash them by hand? fml

at least you have a dish washer. I've never had one so I wouldn't even know how to use one.
So it's hand washing here :eek:

and now I am craving chocolate milk :eek:

My electronic barking-dog suppressor only affects dogs with good hearing, not the nasty old half-deaf howler next door.

Clearing out my spam email folder every few days is a long, tedious chore.

I don't get good cell reception at home with either T-Mobile of TracFone and I hate AT&T.

AND: My Bluetooth speaker has stopped working.

A reed is stuck on my best chromatic harmonica.

I still can't understand my Italian Furby.

Last edited:
They were out of the organic, grass-fed ghee that I prefer at the grocery store. *sigh*

The anti virus i use does not have any 'Lunatic/Batshit crazy content blocker'.. Someone really needs to code that shit beyond an Ignore button..
Preemptive Lunatic/Batshit crazy blocking algothrythms surely exist?
(insurance industry or Dating industry tech??)

:D

I was reading a letter in the local paper complaining about restaurants that serve butter too cold. That cold butter tears the author's bread when she tries to spread it. I felt horrible for that poor, poor lady. I also thought of this thread. Hahaa :rolleyes: :D

They don't have cream cheese for the bagels at the auto garage's waiting area :(

Back