First world problems - what are yours?

numeniusa

Probably naked...
Ran out of Earl Grey tea, had to drink ordinary for nearly a week :eek:

If my car can tell me that tyre pressure is low, why the fuck can't it tell me which tyre? :mad:

Why can't all my toys have the same charger? Preferably USB :)

Ran out of Earl Grey tea, had to drink ordinary for nearly a week :eek:

If my car can tell me that tyre pressure is low, why the fuck can't it tell me which tyre? :mad:

Why can't all my toys have the same charger? Preferably USB :)

I was going to list mine but saw Numi was out of Earl Grey for nearly an ENTIRE week and thought pfft. I can't top that. :D

I'm such a standard size they're never in the sales! Reduced 32" 34" jeans where are you!

The Duck Boots I wanted were all sold out so I had to order them online

The gas fireplace is too warm, but no remote control :(

Turn on the a/c with my iphone app instead.

The local doughnut shop sells out of good stuff before I get up.

The neighbor's WiFi router interferes with my signal.

My heart monitor batteries keep dying.

Nothing good on the radio,.

The beer is warm.

My grocery store has decided to stop carrying Vanilla Spice Perfect Energy Yogi tea. So I questioned them about it and they say "Well...we have Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy Yogi tea...pretty much the same thing."

On what planet is raspberry pretty much the same thing as vanilla?!?

Jackasses...now I'm going to have to go through the ordeal of ordering it online. :rolleyes:

Dammit, Wendy's has Diet Coke, but not Coke Zero

I see we are in the same boat with our local fast food chains not sufficiently carrying Coke Zero. :eek:

Most food stores don't carry items for a single serving. So a lot goes to waste. :(

I have a first world problem.

Have you ever wanted to hear a jet engine sitting right next to you? I restarted playing The Witcher 3 again and my computer fans sound like a jet engine. I swear to god, it's as if my GPU is pushing 70-90 degrees without fans.

My old graphics cards only had one fan per card. And they were small fans. This graphics card has two freakin' huge fans, and when they are maxed out, I swear they could create a tornado inside my house.

THAT'S HOW YOU MAKE A FUCKING VIDEOGAME!!! Suck it, EA/Ubisoft/Activision.

"Oh my god, Call of Duty looks so real." PSH, bitch please. Bow before you graphics master and let your sins be purged by a real powerhouse of a game. And those new consoles being released with more powerful hardware? HA! Let's see them try 1080p 60FPS on TW3.

118202-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Blood-and-Wine.jpg

I don't have any ginger beer and fresh limes to go with the kraken rum I've bought.

Release the kraken.

Man, every day my iPhone pesters me about downloading the newest OS. Enough!

The hot tub at the party I'm going to this weekend is going to be way too hot as usual...

I feel the need to create alts for no reason whatsoever. I'm just too bad at pretending to be somebody else. So, why not just create an alt that's me instead of trying to be somebody else?

Only the driver seat has electronic base tilt adjustment(a first for me). I have been comfortable in it for the last 18months then a mate borrows the car for 20minutes yesterday....
Today i spent around 20mins trying to undo the voodoo shenanigans he obviously performed with the seat tilt control.
Tomorrow i shall cable tie his cars clutch pedal to the brake pedal......(think about it;) )
:D

They didn't put enough cream in my Dunkin Donuts iced coffee this morning. :(

Back