Feminization makes me so hard

I'd love for a man with means to see me and want me feminised as much as he wants to. He could arrange for boobs and then cage my tiny cock and plug my ass/pussy and keep me dressed in lingerie at the least. If he wanted to transform me fully I'd be happy with that too.

Oh, YES!!! My fantasy, too!!!

Sounds like you need a strong woman to unleash the bimbo slut inside you! Do you wear panties? Play with makeup? Walk in high heels? Enjoy a dildo or cock in your pussy?

I need a strong woman to unleash the little cock sucking slut inside of me. I love he feeling of having my butt plug inside of me as I dream about being on my knees sucking a big hard cock while a woman watches and tells me what a good little cock sucker I am.

Like many of us here, I need a stronger man or woman to release my inner woman and then make me their own woman - changed as they see fit.

tumblr_ng249romba1toyjj9o1_1280.jpg

Yes, this is so very HOT

The thing about feminization is there are ton of guys into it and so few women into it. Many guys would prefer their wives or girlfriends to force feminize them than to be feminized by men. Unfortunately the chances of that happening is extremely rare.

There are a select few men who seek out dominant men for feminization, but most are scared to meet and actually go through it. So there ends up a lot wannabe fembois who live vicariously through their blogs or chatrooms, pretending to undergo some feminization.

It's a sad thing when so many desire it but never truly act on it. Even worse are those Doms who mislead prospective femtoy into thinking they have found their savior.

My advice to those who want to be feminized, don't bother seeking out others to force you to become a woman. If you're truly serious about it, do it yourself, self-feminize. Make the effort to change your life because sitting around waiting and wishing someone to transform you into the pretty bimbo that you've always had wetdreams about is never going happen.

Force yourself, be your own master and make yourself do what you need to do in order to be the kind of woman you want to be. Millions of transgendered do it every day...they pull the courage from themselves and commit. I know this doesn't sound as fun as the fantasy, but trust me when I say that pulling the proverbial trigger yourself is the most powerful feminization you could do.

Back