Feminization makes me so hard

Yes sparky it is, would love to have our wive put us in a maching set,
and put on a sissy show.

I know you are so right my wife would love to put me in a feminine silky very pink babydoll nightie. I'm sure your wife would think that you're very cute too.

The only thing better than a tent is a tent framed but stockings with a wet patch

Nope

Isn't the title of this thread kinda contradictory?

I date sissies, CD's, and T girls. When they femme up, their cocks get nice and hard; they are excited to be in girl mode, and their cocks show it. O yassssssssss!

Isn't the title of this thread kinda contradictory?

My hubby gets very hard when sissied up. I think you have to start taking hormones and really transitioning to t-girl or full woman to start losing your erection but I'm no doctor. I've read some sissy fiction on Lit that specifies soft penis as a sissy to pass better or to be able to cum when soft but hubby's never been able to do that.

oh I'd never take hormones despite my breast kink...for me regular breast massage does the trick...;)

My hubby gets very hard when sissied up. I think you have to start taking hormones and really transitioning to t-girl or full woman to start losing your erection but I'm no doctor. I've read some sissy fiction on Lit that specifies soft penis as a sissy to pass better or to be able to cum when soft but hubby's never been able to do that.

Transition?

Sissies are all over the place on this one. Most of mine get hard; but cumming is not a guaranteed thing. Estrogen into a man is damned tricky, too. I define passable in my own way; if I pick you for a date: done deal. Some can cum soft; some cant.

I was born with too much estrogen so I have boobs and a little boi clit. Just haven't found someone to feminize me. Wife is absolutely against it. Damn you, conservative upbringing lol

I was born with too much estrogen so I have boobs and a little boi clit. Just haven't found someone to feminize me. Wife is absolutely against it. Damn you, conservative upbringing lol

Sounds like you need a strong woman to unleash the bimbo slut inside you! Do you wear panties? Play with makeup? Walk in high heels? Enjoy a dildo or cock in your pussy?

Warm winds blowin'
Heat 'n' blue sky
And a road that goes
Forever...
I'm goin' to Texas

Sounds like you need a strong woman to unleash the bimbo slut inside you! Do you wear panties? Play with makeup? Walk in high heels? Enjoy a dildo or cock in your pussy?

Never have but crave it badly. That would be fun. Especially on days like this when I feel so slutty and... Submissive I guess. It would be delightful

Back