Feminization makes me so hard

O hell yes...

First time I wore my GF's panties! She went along with it swell, and today may get a bra and nightie! Great nite of sex!

attachment.php

This.

I want it:heart:

Fun at Nordstrom's.....

Looking for a bra and panties for me...not much luck. But GF did help me find a cute bra when we got back home, at Amazon. And a cute pair of panties too! We are now sharing my cum on a regular basis....doubt if she would feed me a cock.

I remember as a teen talking to this dominant man I met in a aol chatroom he talked me into raiding my older sisters panty and bra draws and pick things to wear. I never thought about being feminized until he planted those seeds. When my mom and sister weren’t home I’d get dressed in her cloths and talk to men online, It was like another whole personality and became addictive. I remember when she got her prom dress I couldn’t wait till the next time I was home alone so I could try It on.

I have started dressing up and playing on kik and via email. I love being fem8nized. All my life I have been told I have "breeding hips" and my femme side has always been there. Bringing it out an playing for men to see has been great.

Damn sure is...

I have started dressing up and playing on kik and via email. I love being fem8nized. All my life I have been told I have "breeding hips" and my femme side has always been there. Bringing it out an playing for men to see has been great.

I started dating sissies, fucking them, and now wanna be one! But, that damned moustache and my sweet GF!

Back