Magesthicc
Grey Fox π¦
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2026
- Posts
- 3,227
A T-shirt with this message please, give me 10Ass is great. Small, wide, round, firm, they all look breedable.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A T-shirt with this message please, give me 10Ass is great. Small, wide, round, firm, they all look breedable.![]()
Bless the designers for they know full well what they are doing.And -
Darn it, @LaisDeMarieDeFrance, you got me started
- Do designers for women's button-down shirts insist on button placement that ensures shirt gap due to, ah, chest? That then requires strategic hook and eye addition!
IT'S NOT THAT HARD CLOTHES DESIGNERS
Dude!View attachment 2688955
That is one of the most enticing set of curves on a woman.
Ass is great. Small, wide, round, firm, they all look breedable.
I really couldnβt say.
Sheβs fully clothed!Dude!
That is, uh, not linked or anything.![]()
Yes! And because I'm bigger, it does not mean I'm 8 feet tall with skinny arms! And do fat women really want/need to wear large floral prints in puke colors? The rage that is filling my soul right now is unimaginable!And -
Darn it, @LaisDeMarieDeFrance, you got me started
- Do designers for women's button-down shirts insist on button placement that ensures shirt gap due to, ah, chest? That then requires strategic hook and eye addition!
IT'S NOT THAT HARD CLOTHES DESIGNERS
Well done in my book!I had a β¦ hard time finding an example where the err models had on panties. I was proud of myself for finding a non-gratuitous example!
Did you forget who she is? Just because you saw an ass?Sheβs fully clothed!
Right? At least when I buy big&tall shirts so I can fucking tuck them in and reach for something without getting untucked I can just roll up the sleeves that are made for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They donβt put flowers all over the shirt.Yes! And because I'm bigger, it does not mean I'm 8 feet tall with skinny arms! And do fat women really want/need to wear large floral prints in puke colors? The rage that is filling my soul right now is unimaginable!![]()
Ah, well, in that case. Well done!I had a β¦ hard time finding an example where the err models had on panties. I was proud of myself for finding a non-gratuitous example!

Flying Spaghetti Monster might be my new kink.Right? At least when I buy big&tall shirts so I can fucking tuck them in and reach for something without getting untucked I can just roll up the sleeves that are made for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They donβt put flowers all over the shirt.
-Pants that fit in the hips and are loose in the waist.The rage that is filling my soul right now is unimaginable!![]()
It's an idea long overdue.@Endless_Night, we should start a clothing company for real, oddly but deliciously shaped women. We would make a fortune!
Because we're too poor and I'm too lazy.It's an idea long overdue.
Why, why, why has no one done this?!![]()

Sounds interesting. I think youβve mentioned it before. Picked it up.I was having a discussion the other day about This is How You Lose the Time War (2019).
Such balderdash.The friend in question seriously disliked the book. Not surprising. It is a notoriously polarizing piece of fiction.
For those that haven't read, it's dually written in epistolary style. Two female protagonists, with a male and female writer.
What did surprise me, was her assertion that Max Gladstone, the male writer, wrote a terrible female character. Followed but the sweeping statement that men are incapable of writing women characters at all.![]()
Go on, go onTook me somewhat aback.
In Time war, I far preferred Max Gladstone's Blue. She resonated with me in a way the other woman character, written by a woman, did not.
And what about Shakespeare? Terry Pratchett, and his Witches books? I could go on, but I won't.![]()
Are there boobs? AFAF (aka Muscles)Such a generalization.
I've order a couple of Max Gladstone's The Craft Sequence books on the strength of it. They couple up magic and corporate law with finances in what is reviewed to be a whole unique way.
I've been meaning to read them anyway.![]()
A Fletch reference! Wow!At 6β2β (6β8β with the fro, Fletch reference) I have to get tall shirts, so that limits me in selection
Much appreciated.Are there boobs? AFAF (aka Muscles)
I got you broA Fletch reference! Wow!
Nice.
Much appreciated.![]()
He's hit or miss for me, but I love, love, love his Witches and Guards sub series!Love Terry Pratchett!!!
My all time favorite is Going Postal. And yes, I love those too!He's hit or miss for me, but I love, love, love his Witches and Guards sub series!
At 6β2β (6β8β with the fro, Fletch reference) I have to get tall shirts, so that limits me in selection
Oh! I did not understand the reference and was too confused to even try to respond.A Fletch reference! Wow!
Nice.
Are there boobs? AFAF (aka Muscles)
Much appreciated.![]()
I got you bro![]()