Endless Ends

And -

Darn it, @LaisDeMarieDeFrance, you got me started 🤣

- Do designers for women's button-down shirts insist on button placement that ensures shirt gap due to, ah, chest? That then requires strategic hook and eye addition!

IT'S NOT THAT HARD CLOTHES DESIGNERS
Bless the designers for they know full well what they are doing.
 
And -

Darn it, @LaisDeMarieDeFrance, you got me started 🤣

- Do designers for women's button-down shirts insist on button placement that ensures shirt gap due to, ah, chest? That then requires strategic hook and eye addition!

IT'S NOT THAT HARD CLOTHES DESIGNERS
Yes! And because I'm bigger, it does not mean I'm 8 feet tall with skinny arms! And do fat women really want/need to wear large floral prints in puke colors? The rage that is filling my soul right now is unimaginable! 😂🔪
 
Yes! And because I'm bigger, it does not mean I'm 8 feet tall with skinny arms! And do fat women really want/need to wear large floral prints in puke colors? The rage that is filling my soul right now is unimaginable! 😂🔪
Right? At least when I buy big&tall shirts so I can fucking tuck them in and reach for something without getting untucked I can just roll up the sleeves that are made for the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They don’t put flowers all over the shirt.
 
I was having a discussion the other day about This is How You Lose the Time War (2019).

The friend in question seriously disliked the book. Not surprising. It is a notoriously polarizing piece of fiction.

For those that haven't read, it's dually written in epistolary style. Two female protagonists, with a male and female writer.

What did surprise me, was her assertion that Max Gladstone, the male writer, wrote a terrible female character. Followed but the sweeping statement that men are incapable of writing women characters at all. 😳

Took me somewhat aback.

In Time war, I far preferred Max Gladstone's Blue. She resonated with me in a way the other woman character, written by a woman, did not.

And what about Shakespeare? Terry Pratchett, and his Witches books? I could go on, but I won't. 😝

Such a generalization.

I've order a couple of Max Gladstone's The Craft Sequence books on the strength of it. They couple up magic and corporate law with finances in what is reviewed to be a whole unique way.

I've been meaning to read them anyway. :p
 
I was having a discussion the other day about This is How You Lose the Time War (2019).
Sounds interesting. I think you’ve mentioned it before. Picked it up.
The friend in question seriously disliked the book. Not surprising. It is a notoriously polarizing piece of fiction.

For those that haven't read, it's dually written in epistolary style. Two female protagonists, with a male and female writer.

What did surprise me, was her assertion that Max Gladstone, the male writer, wrote a terrible female character. Followed but the sweeping statement that men are incapable of writing women characters at all. 😳
Such balderdash.
Took me somewhat aback.

In Time war, I far preferred Max Gladstone's Blue. She resonated with me in a way the other woman character, written by a woman, did not.

And what about Shakespeare? Terry Pratchett, and his Witches books? I could go on, but I won't. 😝
Go on, go on
Such a generalization.

I've order a couple of Max Gladstone's The Craft Sequence books on the strength of it. They couple up magic and corporate law with finances in what is reviewed to be a whole unique way.

I've been meaning to read them anyway. :p
Are there boobs? AFAF (aka Muscles)
 
Back
Top