Endless Ends

Did you hear that @hotwords229_A? She wants you to show me in the private three way thread 👀
I’ve always thought threesomes we’re limiting, if you all had another friend you could invite it could be more entertaining

I did. Well, I'm still not clear on the totally naked thing. (That's what a full Monty means, right?)
A “Full Monty” is specifically cock and balls out.
It's okay. You can afford it. :D
“Yes, Chuckie Cheese? I’d like to organize a masquerade for Halloween night? Yes, both cheese and pepperoni.”
 
Me off the rails happens face to face (or other body parts) 😛
Maybe at the Halloween party! Sure, I’ll be wearing a mask, but you'll know which one is me. 🍆
Oh! So it's going to be that kind of masquerade party. 👀

So I'll be holding @LadyLascivious1's hand while hiding in a corner? There had better be lots of champagne that I wlll drink. 🤣
 
Back
Top