Do you let someone get away with fondling you?

Did I let it slide? Yes. Because I was way too young to be comfortable to cause a scene. Public transportation wasn't a safe place for girls half the age of consent and up to the end of HS when and where I was growing up.

Would I let a random person get away with it now? Absolutely not! I probably wouldn't file any charges, but I definitely would make them very uncomfortable by talking out loud about what they just did.

And the idea that women en mass enjoy this is rather nauseating. Even if the ratio was 50/50, and it is no where near that, there still would be a pretty good chance of offending a woman. For what? For the fantasy that you are so irresistible? If you are so sure that she wants it, you are not going to loose anything by asking first.

Men saying what women think.
Men marginalizing women for not thinking how they are supposed to think.
Men blaming women for how men act.
Men using violence to protect women.

Fucking misogynistic bullshit, and they don't even realize it.
Hoo boy. :rolleyes:

Thank you for saying this. I really have been assuming everyone knew the difference between fantasy fiction and reality crime.
At the risk of stirring a political hornets' nest, I have to observe that, in the political realm, the inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality is constantly on display.

More than once in my life, I've had the experience of a woman placing my hand on their ass or between their legs. Some I knew, some I wanted to know. When that has occurred, I made sure I gave them what they were seeking. I always left it up to them to return the favor.
In those instances, it was at crowded parties and they'd noticed me groping them with my eyes.

More than once in my life, I've had the experience of a woman placing my hand on their ass or between their legs. Some I knew, some I wanted to know. When that has occurred, I made sure I gave them what they were seeking. I always left it up to them to return the favor.
In those instances, it was at crowded parties and they'd noticed me groping them with my eyes.
There is a lot of talk about the importance of verbal consent
but
I'm going to go out on a limb, here, and offer the opinion that, if a woman takes your hand and places on an intimate part of her body, she is giving her consent to you touching her in that area.

Did I let it slide? Yes. Because I was way too young to be comfortable to cause a scene. Public transportation wasn't a safe place for girls half the age of consent and up to the end of HS when and where I was growing up.

Would I let a random person get away with it now? Absolutely not! I probably wouldn't file any charges, but I definitely would make them very uncomfortable by talking out loud about what they just did.

And the idea that women en mass enjoy this is rather nauseating. Even if the ratio was 50/50, and it is no where near that, there still would be a pretty good chance of offending a woman. For what? For the fantasy that you are so irresistible? If you are so sure that she wants it, you are not going to loose anything by asking first.

No one claimed most women enjoy it. The thread is directed at those who do.

Men saying what women think.
Men marginalizing women for not thinking how they are supposed to think.
Men blaming women for how men act.
Men using violence to protect women.

Fucking misogynistic bullshit, and they don't even realize it.

Men who have known enough women who think a certain way.
Men who have known enough women who think an opposite certain way.
Women who assume all women think the same way.

Fucking misandrist bullshit, and they don't even realize it.

No one claimed most women enjoy it. The thread is directed at those who do.
Everybody who ever attempted it in real life without prior consent assumed just that. Or he didn't care one way or another, but that would be even a bigger problem.

Wacky drop in...

nsp. Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.

Wacky drop in...

nsp. Harry Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross.
Watched it this past weekend!

If it's sudden and I didn't show any signs that I want it, no thank you.

But... at certain places (and times) I don't mind and I think I'm pretty good at showing (teasing) that I am open to be fondled.
And during those times, it's very arousing to me.

But... at certain places (and times) I don't mind and I think I'm pretty good at showing (teasing) that I am open to be fondled.
As a dude, if some woman stands close enough to rub her breasts or ass on me (from any direction), I'm not one to complain. I'm guessing most guys are in the same boat. But I'd be nervous even touching someone without consent (other than a gentle touch on a shoulder in an obviously busy/crowded area when trying to pass through, etc.).

So, honest question. How do others know, or become aware that this is on the table? I know some women who can't stand a guy flirting with them much less touching them and I know others who really love a little harmless flirting or even rubbing against them occasionally. In the above cases I know because I'm well acquainted with them.

How do you let the 'room' know you're up for a little harmless touching?

If it's sudden and I didn't show any signs that I want it, no thank you.

I would love to get such signal from a stranger. I think there is some reason to be concerned that some men or boys might misinterpret a smile as an invitation.
How would you let me know?

There are a number of very interesting points raised here. I have been touched on the Tube in London, by males and females, but, for reasons very obvious, have kept my hands to myself unless absolutely certain that the woman I about to touch is both willing and receptive. Occasionally, it resulted in some good natured but sexy banter but it was always after some very serious consideration as to whether or not my actions would be welcome.
Having said that, I once got my junk fondled through my trousers by an older woman in a hotel lift. She was pretty certain that she would get the desired response and she did... for about 2 hours in her room! I sometimes wonder whether or not jus guys are just that little bit easier to read/seduce than women!

I can’t speak for all girls, and I wouldn’t even try to, it’s not a smile, it’s difficult to define, but it’s in our eyes, if it were me, you’d certainly know, and if I wasn’t interested, you’d realize that as well. You just need to relax and learn to make yourself aware.

M.
👩‍🦳 🤫 🍑
A woman can have a lustful, come-hither look, but does it mean she wants to be groped? Or that she would like to meet you, have a drink, see if thee is a connection first.

A woman can have a lustful, come-hither look, but does it mean she wants to be groped? Or that she would like to meet you, have a drink, see if thee is a connection first.
There are really too many possibilities when it comes to what any particular woman might mean by any particular expression — you might even be intercepting a look intended for someone else.

The only circumstance I would consider groping a woman I didn’t know would be if she groped me first, and that’s it. Well, maybe if she directly told me she wants me to.

I had a girl from work reach in my pocket to get my ink pin cause my hands were full and she grabbed my cock while getting it. I didn’t mind a bit. My wife’s cousin has grabbed my ass before and I was fine. As far as someone cropping my wife I would be ok if it was harmless ass grab or swipe but not unwanted trying to force hand up anything

Back