Would you be willing to let someone masturbate you for an audience?

Yes, maybe, depending on the audience x I've done this for a group of amateur photographers before, they were all friends and took pics of me playing for their private collections x x x
I've done this for college photographers - art students who needed models - and a friend's daughter - who asked if I'd help her earn money. The rush is OMG!!!

Definitely a huge fantasy. Probably immobilized, only the cock and balls exposed in an experiment to see how much cum could be extracted. Various methods could be employed such as estim, vibration and even sounding.

For the purposes of this thread an audience can be any number of viewers you prefer. You also can decide if you’d be masturbated by the same or a different gender, if you’d be tied or untied, whatever circumstances would appeal to you the most, okay?

This is a huge fantasy for me, laying down fully use while a woman jerks me off. She gets to choose how fast or slow, etc. Maybe
I’d be restrained, maybe not. Especially hot if the crowd was women, maybe with couples. Even hotter if the women take turns with me to see how long they can play with me until I finally explode.

I love that fantasy, but I can’t imagine the circumstances where I could make it happen.

What say you?
Yes I have done this on lots of occiasions. Nothing quite like being exposed like that

Back