Someone you weren’t attracted to… but something changed

there is this delivery driver that I take orders to out in the parking lot at work that is a total turn off to me, not attractive at all, and, she is a total tomboy lesbian, she would never fuck a dude, she even looks like guy, dresses like one, she looks like a skater guy, punk hair, no makeup, I have always thought she was a total turn off for me, lately I have thought about what a wild ride it would be to have her sit on my face, just grind the fuck all over my face, cum all over me as I swallow her girl cum, then bend her over the hood of her car and just pump the shit out of that pussy from behind and fill it with hot oozing man juice!

The daughter of a very good friend of mine.

I've known her since the day she was born, and watched her grow into the beautiful, sexy young woman almost overnight.

Oh god mine is terrible! I had an incident with someone at work, like a sexual one that was essentially blackmail and now I’ve got this thing for him. It’s so fucked up.

Here is the incident and a description of the guy if anyone is interested https://literotica.com/s/forced-blow-tit-job-in-the-office
I am sorry this happened to you. I had something similar happen to me, and yes it can happen to men.

My thought is that we try to explain things in our minds when things like this happen. You are looking for a reason or justification that makes sense. Once you get to that point, your thoughts may go to...."Oh, I see why he did that, it's not really that bad."
ES

Back