Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not since the 28th. not even a little offline smilie like he usually leaves. :(

oh sweetie *hugs*

He has gone quiet before eh.....? Is this particularly longer?

I guess you have tried calling and stuff.....

Look hon, I know this isn't really any consolation at the moment but I am sure nothing major has happened. i won't say don't worry....because of course you are going to worry.

PM me if you need to chat Wenchie:rose:

Chin up Doll, you ken what us men are like!:eek:
I know very well the way some men are....
angry2.gif

I am so sorry you havent heard from Jounar for so long wenchie, I would go mental too.. Everything will be alright!! *:rose: BIG HUGS :rose:*

Thanks guys.

I'm sure it's nothing, and he's prolly just picking up extra hours or something, but I am having one shit ass week and could really use that friendly "voice".

I'll do my normal saturday morning ring and try not to worry about it. He does disapear from time to time for various reasons, as I have done myself. Life just gets in the way some times, and we have to deal with that.

He popped on last night which relaxed me enough to be my normal perky self for the inspection today. :) Amazing what an hour IM chat can do eh?

He popped on last night which relaxed me enough to be my normal perky self for the inspection today. :) Amazing what an hour IM chat can do eh?

So glad you heard from him! I agree, an 1 hr IM chat (or even less) can totally make my day.

My life and normal communication routine should be back by the end of this week. :)

This situation has made me think though. This is the first time in over 3 years that we have both had family life activities at the same time that have made communication unrealistic. It was a little difficult at first. But really not horrible. I know he was thinking of me at least as often as I was thinking of him. But I enjoy being with my extended family. (and dare I say the freedom from submission was sort of nice too...eeeks :eek: though of course I didn't break any rules etc)

The difficult part was the realization that due to circumstances there is a part of his world and a part of my world that will never meet. Not only that it is not welcome. What he and I do together has to remain hidden and secret. That fact doesn't usually bother me, and it doesn't upset me now. The fact was just reinforced and brought home by the current situation.

Not a bad or good thing...just life as it is.

So glad you heard from him! I agree, an 1 hr IM chat (or even less) can totally make my day.

My life and normal communication routine should be back by the end of this week. :)

This situation has made me think though. This is the first time in over 3 years that we have both had family life activities at the same time that have made communication unrealistic. It was a little difficult at first. But really not horrible. I know he was thinking of me at least as often as I was thinking of him. But I enjoy being with my extended family. (and dare I say the freedom from submission was sort of nice too...eeeks :eek: though of course I didn't break any rules etc)

The difficult part was the realization that due to circumstances there is a part of his world and a part of my world that will never meet. Not only that it is not welcome. What he and I do together has to remain hidden and secret. That fact doesn't usually bother me, and it doesn't upset me now. The fact was just reinforced and brought home by the current situation.

Not a bad or good thing...just life as it is.
that reminded me of how special my last visit was when I got to meet Master's parents. Of course, I'm just a friend he made on the internet, or at least as far as they know, but still, I got to meet them. And before we moved, Malin's OSO came with us to our going away picnic and met his parents, his family, our friends... so even if they never know that she's his lover, she'll still have a frame of reference when we talk about them.. hell.. Malin's brother and wife invited her over to visit all by herself :)

that reminded me of how special my last visit was when I got to meet Master's parents. Of course, I'm just a friend he made on the internet, or at least as far as they know, but still, I got to meet them. And before we moved, Malin's OSO came with us to our going away picnic and met his parents, his family, our friends... so even if they never know that she's his lover, she'll still have a frame of reference when we talk about them.. hell.. Malin's brother and wife invited her over to visit all by herself :)

me as well.

is it like that with all poly relationships?

me as well.

I would guess for many. Poly is just not a widely accepted type of relationship (at least in the US) With my family even bringing up meeting some one in RL from the internet brings out all sorts of negative comments, mostly from the older than 50 age group. My sister knows about Daddy but she doesn't want to ever talk about him or know details. Her SO knows about him also and he is much more accepting. No one else will ever know mostly by my husband's request. WHich I can respect.

I would guess for many. Poly is just not a widely accepted type of relationship (at least in the US) With my family even bringing up meeting some one in RL from the internet brings out all sorts of negative comments, mostly from the older than 50 age group. My sister knows about Daddy but she doesn't want to ever talk about him or know details. Her SO knows about him also and he is much more accepting. No one else will ever know mostly by my husband's request. WHich I can respect.

My mom met the couple I was with for a while. That was pretty exciting to me. I loved that she was open to it and I could share that relationship with her. They invited me to go shopping with family of theirs once, but I couldn't handle it. I was having a really hard time at the time and knew I would not be able to keep to "our friend" the whole time, I'm just too affectionate. And when we were out and we'd bump into friends of theirs, they never introduced me, I just sort of stood a bit behind them and waited for the conversation to end and for us to get back to what we were doing.

My brother never knew about them, tho I really wanted to share with him and his wife. He just couldn't handle it. He couldn't handle the idea that I was still very loyal to Jounar and seeing some one here, plus the two other guys that I would pick up from time to time. The fact that every one knew about every one and were all cool with the situation blew him away. If I would have added that my PYL state side was married and his wife was cool with our relationship, well I think his head would have exploded.

Not being apart of their extended family didn't bother me too much. Not having them apart of mine did.

As I'm preparing for my trip, I'm starting to wonder how much Jounar's friends and family know of me. His mom and I exchanged christmas gifts one year, but I don't know who she thinks I am besides the silly american girl who sent her pillows. I realized that his mom's birthday will fall shortly after I arive and I've wondered if I'll be invited to celebrate with them, or if he'll skip doing anything this year. Pretty sure they usually go out for dinner.

My family knows all about him and really wish that he'd come here so they could meet him. *shrug* maybe one day I'll talk him into that.

My folks know, and I'm sure that viv's mom suspects. Nobody approves, of course, but I'm bullheaded enough that they know better than to give me too much guff over it.

me as well.

Malin's parents wouldnt understand. If it were just our sex life, I would say it's no one's business, but these are relationships, people we love, people who are important to us and I'd love to be able to have all facets together. We're lucky enough that a couple of our close friend's know and support us, so that helps. My brothers would die of shock, and one would probably try to exorcise the demon that has possessed me.

I guess, yeah, it isnt common. I envy you thaqt your parents know because they also get to know these two people whom you love and who love you. But it's not very common that the family know. But for us, some of the people who matter most do know and that's ok for now

My brothers would die of shock, and one would probably try to exorcise the demon that has possessed me.

my brother actually HAS tried to excorcise me, the Native American way since he is very involved with an iroquois dance troupe, dances competitive men's traditional at powwows, etc. complete with chanting, burning sage, and eagle feathers. scared the shit out of me at the time.

Such great news for those of you getting to visit with your Masters..enjoy that time very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back