Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

What is it with these guys who don't deliver whenever and however a woman wants? Men, I thought a primary role we all share in life is to provide hands, mouth, body and hard cock for every woman who feels so much as a whisp of desire for sexual satisfaction - whether its love or consolation or craving or adventure or baby making or one hell of a night's fun, fellas, we must fuck them!

Shygirl you sweet lovely. Please excuse my rant and I do hope he gets busy with you soon. xx

Haha, rant on. :)

What is it with these guys who don't deliver whenever and however a woman wants? Men, I thought a primary role we all share in life is to provide hands, mouth, body and hard cock for every woman who feels so much as a whisp of desire for sexual satisfaction - whether its love or consolation or craving or adventure or baby making or one hell of a night's fun, fellas, we must fuck them!

Shygirl you sweet lovely. Please excuse my rant and I do hope he gets busy with you soon. xx

I really appreciated your rant Simon :) :rose:

Yes, oh yes. Dressed up for him - corset plus collar with cuffs attached by chains... Lots of lovely oral, followed by good hard thrusting to climax. Tired now, but relaxed and sated :)

We got a shedload of stuff done yesterday and ended up zonking off to sleep with just a mere cuddle. So, an incomplete Sunday. :(

Heck not since Friday.

There's a huge issue goin' on in our wider family circle and we both care so deeply about the people who may get very badly hurt. My woman says to me, "I can't relax just now", and I understand. Even Friday was her 'giving her body to me' as distinct from a real pleasure for her. I won't take that from her again for now. We just need to root for these guys as best we can and ... well sex is kinda on hold.

It's been a week. But doesn't feel that long thankfully. The bf has a hurt back and I don't want to make it worse :(

Heck not since Friday.

There's a huge issue goin' on in our wider family circle and we both care so deeply about the people who may get very badly hurt. My woman says to me, "I can't relax just now", and I understand. Even Friday was her 'giving her body to me' as distinct from a real pleasure for her. I won't take that from her again for now. We just need to root for these guys as best we can and ... well sex is kinda on hold.

I hope it works out well for you both, Si. Family issues can be so difficult...

I think it's been about 11 days since hubby & I had sex alone with each other.
I'm in serious heat lol :devil::)

heat-rash-s15-photo-of-woman-cooling-down-with-fan.jpg

L:rose:

Back