Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

His cock was hard when I climbed in bed at 3 this morning, so I took advantage :D

His cock was hard when I climbed in bed at 3 this morning, so I took advantage :D

Annie you've evoked memories for me of when my wife did night shift in her work, and got a lift home with two younger hunks who used to flirt with her mercilessly. Then she'd undress and kinda wake me and climb onto me in a state of rampancy at 3am ... wow those were great fucks! :)

Negative...

I like feeling left out...that's why I visit here, I guess.
And, also to keep tabs on Simon, who gets laid a lot, but... you know, he's married.
;)

I like feeling left out...that's why I visit here, I guess.
And, also to keep tabs on Simon, who gets laid a lot, but... you know, he's married.
;)

Flyer, it's always a delight to connect with you on the threads, even though we do less than before. Did you see the thread about avs? and the comments about 'sensual' being the real deal in an av? Lady, I have yet to see you other than sensual. So allow me: some lit smooch from me to you. xxx

Flyer, it's always a delight to connect with you on the threads, even though we do less than before. Did you see the thread about avs? and the comments about 'sensual' being the real deal in an av? Lady, I have yet to see you other than sensual. So allow me: some lit smooch from me to you. xxx

You're so sweet to me, Simon. :rose: :kiss: I'm going to look for that thread now... :)

Yes I did. About a couple hours ago. I just had to get in the shower with her ;)

Fuck yes.

It had been a whole week, what with a long and exhausting work trip, and then a hideous head cold I think I picked up on the plane... But yesterday I was definitely back in the groove, and was comprehensively fucked in the late evening. Asleep almost before my head hit the pillow, slept really well, woke wanting more... :devil:

So in fact last night, yes, and today, also yes... :cool:

Fuck yes.

It had been a whole week, what with a long and exhausting work trip, and then a hideous head cold I think I picked up on the plane... But yesterday I was definitely back in the groove, and was comprehensively fucked in the late evening. Asleep almost before my head hit the pillow, slept really well, woke wanting more... :devil:

So in fact last night, yes, and today, also yes... :cool:

I love it that a delicious sexy woman such as yourself gets it "comprehensively"! Wow does male-kind owe you that! And how well I can imagine the smile on H's face!

The best to the both of you fab folk.

I love it that a delicious sexy woman such as yourself gets it "comprehensively"! Wow does male-kind owe you that! And how well I can imagine the smile on H's face!

The best to the both of you fab folk.

Still smiling now, Si! And the best to you and your woman too!

Twice. And it'd been a week, so by the time we were cleaned up from the second time I was ready to start again. . .

Hoping for more tonight.

Back