Deepest Darkest Secret your spouse/partner doesn't know!!!

I'm allowed to keep my secrets in a box. Anything that goes in my SO doesn't want to know about. Nice for me because I can keep my kinks but don't have to disclose.

I like the idea of each person having a private box. As long as what's inside doesn't hurt anyone, a little privacy is a good thing.

Great thread with some amusing answers. My spouse purposefully doesn't know the depth of some of my kinks--I'd probably tell him some of them if he asked, but he's just not interested. I've got a couple of kinks though that are staying my personal secret--I don't need to scare him!

I don't suppose some of your kinks involve submissive men?!?

oh she'd freak out if she knew I was on a site like this.

but I still would like to try a MMF situation where anything and everything goes. I'd love for that woman to coach me on sucking that cock. just hearing her in my ear as I slid that long hard wet shaft between my lips .... mmmm.

then she have me bend over and coach the other man into sliding his hard shaft in my virgin ass. starting ever so slowly and then picking up the rhythm faster and faster .. her calling me a slut as he is exploding deep inside of me.

i've asked for a strap on experience but she thinks that is gay. no way she'd ever go for a MMF experience. she is pretty much a vanilla type of gal and nothing is ever going to change that. :(

Had sex with an old bf last week. Usually, I tell my hubby when I sleep with another guy. But decided it would be exciting to keep it a secret

That I secretly want to her to fuck me with a strap on when I come home from a long day at work. just bend me over our bed and take the frustrations of the day out on me.

That would be very hot!
You are not alone in your thought. My gf would never consider this unfortunately.

oh she'd freak out if she knew I was on a site like this.

but I still would like to try a MMF situation where anything and everything goes. I'd love for that woman to coach me on sucking that cock. just hearing her in my ear as I slid that long hard wet shaft between my lips .... mmmm.

then she have me bend over and coach the other man into sliding his hard shaft in my virgin ass. starting ever so slowly and then picking up the rhythm faster and faster .. her calling me a slut as he is exploding deep inside of me.

i've asked for a strap on experience but she thinks that is gay. no way she'd ever go for a MMF experience. she is pretty much a vanilla type of gal and nothing is ever going to change that. :(

Great fantasy many of us are in the same place as you.

Love roleplaying a submissive older cuckold husband

I ALWAYS beat off fantasizing about being a submissive little dick bitch cuckold husband , but mostly to much younger men . I can’t get the thought out of my head . I cum little daddy load thinking of a sons friend fucking my wife and making me clean it up.

It’s those super rock hard young cocks I think of fucking my wife’s old pussy sore and me on my knees sucking them and thanking them.

I share my cuckold creampie fantasies with my wife, but she doesn't know how much I think of sucking that guys cock

Last edited:
i have been on lit for a year now and have created a seperate account so i can confess a few things. my husband i have been married for 10 years and he does not know that i have given head to a coworker and fucked one of his friends

i have been on lit for a year now and have created a seperate account so i can confess a few things. my husband i have been married for 10 years and he does not know that i have given head to a coworker and fucked one of his friends

My wife does not know I have this account. I use it to get a bit of sexual release since she's no longer interested in sex. I'd be happy to hear more if your confessions.

Well read writer...

My wife does not know that I have been a well read writer here for 10 years. I have published 23 very popular stories that have been favored thousands of times. I often get fan letters from guys who shared how they jerked off to my stories. Ladies too, but less often. I have made many 'friendships' with other authors and fans.

Please read my newest story, Meeting Violet.

Jay Richards

My wife does not know that I have been a well read writer here for 10 years. I have published 23 very popular stories that have been favored thousands of times. I often get fan letters from guys who shared how they jerked off to my stories. Ladies too, but less often. I have made many 'friendships' with other authors and fans.

Please read my newest story, Meeting Violet.

Jay Richards

Classy Jay!

exciting

I love reading this thread...I would love it if my wife posted confessions on here...it would be so exciting...to know things about her that I never knew before...;)

My wife does not know I have this account. I use it to get a bit of sexual release since she's no longer interested in sex. I'd be happy to hear more if your confessions.

I love posting pics and getting the attention from men and women but that will only be on my other account. Sorry to hear your wife is no longer interested in sex. That's sad. I hope that never happens to me.
I made this secret account to be blessed to get some things off my chest.

I love posting pics and getting the attention from men and women but that will only be on my other account. Sorry to hear your wife is no longer interested in sex. That's sad. I hope that never happens to me.
I made this secret account to be blessed to get some things off my chest.

I understand. Any chance I could get a PM from your other account?

Another confession.

I want to be completely alone with another women. There is one I miss terribly and crave her kiss more than ever

He doesn't know that I'm a Lit member or that I visit sex sites online x he doesn't know that I've met a few guys off the internet while he was away x

He doesn't even know most of my sexual fantasies and almost nothing of my sexual past with my ex-hubby or other lovers as if I told him he would judge me then leave. He is too jealous,possessive and totally 'vanilla' when it comes to sex or my real needs or feelings even though I'm there to satisfy his always so I have no choice but to live two lives however deceitful that may be x x x

Id love to hear more of your sexual fantasies!!! Confessions are so pure and deliberating...sets you free to say it a group strangers and get it out:)

I had a three month affair with a Nigerian student doctor. He was tall and well muscled with a glorious smile. Also charming and witty. He was black as coal with a big cock and testicles and he came in torrents; flooding me out with his sperm and giving me the most mind blowing orgasms. We always came together in a massive climax that left us both exhausted. I would go home afterwards with his semen in my birth canal which would leek out onto my underwear. When I got home, I would kiss and hug my husband, who'd be totally oblivious to the fact that less than an hour earlier I'd be getting gloriously fucked

I was heartbroken when he went back to Nigeria. It had to be that way, with me having a husband and two kids, and nearly a third, coffee coloured one. In a different lifetime, we would have stayed together. I still think of him every day

Last edited:
...that more than anything I would love for her to tie me down and tease me to the edge, and whisper encouragements and praises in my ear as she intentionally ruins my orgasm...

Naughty

I had a three month affair with a Nigerian student doctor. He was tall and well muscled with a glorious smile. Also charming and witty. He was black as coal with a big cock and testicles and he came in torrents; flooding me out with his sperm and giving me the most mind blowing orgasms. We always came together in a massive climax that left us both exhausted. I would go home afterwards with his semen in my birth canal which would leek out onto my underwear. When I got home, I would kiss and hug my husband, who'd be totally oblivious less than an hour earlier I'd be getting gloriously fucked

I was heartbroken when he went back to Nigeria. It had to be that way, with me having a husband and two kids, and nearly a third, coffee coloured one. In a different lifetime, we would have stayed together. I still think of him every day

Your a naughty naughty girl. You deserve a paddling !

Back