Dear X:

FatDino said:
Dear life,

You'd been giving me more than a little hard times over the past year (of course you had, we both know it), but tonight, you were just eminently lovely. So now comes the immortal question, can you keep on this pace for like...forever, please?

Your recent fan,

Dino.

Dear dino

*dances with you* :D

~~~~

Dear Island in the middle of the pond

Evil evil thing...:( why dont you have a natural bridge to you? i fell in the water TWICE yesterday trying to get to you. Then my GF couldnt stop laughing whe i told her that...:rolleyes: i WILL tackle you next time. I WILL.

:mad:

N

~~~~

Dear P,

Your voice- when it hovers in limbo between the waking world and the dream world, is magic.

So you now have a jealous cat who is jealous of me and tries to press herself between you and the phone- she just wants to snuggle with us, its ok. And you have me, the jealous gf who is jealous of the cat and everything that comes into contact with you.

So, a jealous cat who is jealous of the jealous gf who is jealous of the jealous cat. This could be most amusing.

:D

:kiss:

N

Last edited:
Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear dino

*dances with you* :D

~~~~

Dear Island in the middle of the pond

Evil evil thing...:( why dont you have a natural bridge to you? i fell in the water TWICE yesterday trying to get to you. Then my GF couldnt stop laughing whe i told her that...:rolleyes: i WILL tackle you next time. I WILL.

:mad:

N

Dear N,

Speed - that's the key to successful pond hopping. :cool:

Zade
xxx

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear N,

Speed - that's the key to successful pond hopping. :cool:

Zade
xxx

Dear Zade,

this is true, you'd havelaughed if you saw me. i was covered in mud.

also, you are too fast, i edited my post since (well, it was an ETA really...)

ps. thank you for being a wonderful friend.

N

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear Zade,

this is true, you'd havelaughed if you saw me. i was covered in mud.

also, you are too fast, i edited my post since (well, it was an ETA really...)

ps. thank you for being a wonderful friend.

N

I'm like lightning today, and have been for the past week. I'm moving at London speed. Super cool slow-moving Zade needs to get laid before she can be that way again :cool:

scheherazade_79 said:
I'm like lightning today, and have been for the past week. I'm moving at London speed. Super cool slow-moving Zade needs to get laid before she can be that way again :cool:

Hehe, yes...well...i think you might inplode if you wait till next week :kiss:

scheherazade_79 said:
Dear Rain,

Please stop. NOW.

Zade
xxx

Dear Summer Weather,

Please come back. All is forgiven. If you come back I promise I'll gag anyone who starts bitching about droughts, hosepipe bans, skin cancer and climate change. Don't worry about the farmers - they get huge EU subsidies to grow food that we don't really need, so if their crops fail it isn't the end of the world.

I'd just like some nice sunshiny weather so I can go for a walk in the woods without wading through mud.

Lots of love,

Zade
xxx

Dear Zade

Please send the rain our way... would much rather slog around in the mud...than breath all that smoke from the fires burning through out the state

sincerely
feee

feeeriek said:
Dear Zade

Please send the rain our way... would much rather slog around in the mud...than breath all that smoke from the fires burning through out the state

sincerely
feee

Dear Feee,

Please feel free to take it all. It's so wet that if I wore my sweat pants out cycling, they'd be waterlogged and around my ankles in no time. :rolleyes: However, I will not be deterred - planning an expedition to buy some lycras ;)

Zade
xxx

feeeriek said:
Dear Zade

sincerely
feee

Dear feee,

No shit. Friday was sickening. My thermostat is still fucked up and I can't open the windows due to the smoke. Planning a trip to the Home Depot later this morning. Cool air will be mine soon.

Much love,

Sweaty Misty

p.s. Actually the AC decided to work this morning, for a few minutes. :confused:

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear Dino,

You're like my 1st success story :D

N
Dear Grace,

Stop making me blush, you know how easily I can get all red. :p

But thanks, nonetheless.

L

Dear dad,

Learn how to use your fucking voicemail.

Thanks,
your son.

Zanagaginde "nindaangwe,"

Niin eta ji bagite'ige adis wiiji kina go giinawaa. Dakiki, aanish naa wenen niin nandawendaagwad inanokiitaw. Giinawaa wiikwajitamaazowin kina gegoo niin ingii-ig.

Niin giizhi wijii akina. Niin debesa' gii gakina, zhigwa maanoon giishpin gii gakina apiichigadaazo maage gaawii. Boozoo.

Cloudy

Sư phụ thân yêu,

Đệ tử rất buồn khi nghe sư phụ bị bạn bè hiểu lầm và xa lánh. Nhưng sư phụ luôn là người phụ nữ tuyệt vời trong mắt đệ tử, cũng như 2 người bạn thân của sư phụ. Đệ tử hi vọng sư phụ sẽ giải quyết được những hiểu lầm này thật sớm.

Đệ tử của sư phụ,

Dino.

Liar said:
Dear dad,

Learn how to use your fucking voicemail.

Thanks,
your son.
Dear Liar,

Don't let him near a computer. Especially if it has Skype. He might cause himself bodily harm.

-bluebell

bluebell7 said:
Dear Liar,

Don't let him near a computer. Especially if it has Skype. He might cause himself bodily harm.

-bluebell
Dear bb,

Guy's a mechanical engineer, network technician and software developer. That's why it bugs me. :rolleyes:

/L

Dear Halfassed Attempt at Tandoori Chicken, Considering I Rarely Cook Meat:

Thank you for turning out edible and tasty, but no thank you for setting the smoke detector off about five times. :(

Dear Vegetables Tikka Masala that Accompany the Tandoori Chicken,

Unlike the chicken, I knew you would taste good. Thank you for proving me right and helping me get rid of two zucchini before they went bad.

Signed, Someone Who Can At Least Cook Better Than Sandra Lee (Not That That's Difficult.)

Dear Cupid and Fates,

Why would the four of you plot to send me the perfect mate, then make sure we can barely manage to see each other once a year? You suck.

Sincerely,
Cerise

---

Dear Self,

If both you and he know you'll call it quits when the one year mark hits, and you both know there's little chance he'll make it here by then, why are you still doing this?

Sincerely,
Cerise

Fallenfromgrace said:
Dear Grace,

Fucking hell, you cant even fuck up properly. You even fail at giving in? why bother?

- Me
Dear Grace,

Don't give up. Everything will be ok, really it will. And remember I love you.

Misty

Back