Crimson

As soon as those words escaped from Red's thoughts, Red wondered if she really said them herself or was it her uncontrollable lust speaking on her behalf. Whichever it may be, it was too late to back down from her words. It wasn't too late to fight him off to spare them both from doing something they will both regret. But her pride wouldn't allow it and by the looks of the wolf, neither would he.

The wolf pulled away from her neck, briefly staring down at her before he went for her breasts. Unlike the previous time he used his mouth to attack them, he was much more rougher. Sucking turned in to gently biting. Massaging turned in to pinching and tugging to the point where she worried a claw would replace his fingernail and stab through her nipple. Her moans, while she enjoyed what he was doing, was quite telling on how she hoped he would be careful.

Just as her body tensed up, she felt him push two of his fingers inside of her. To Red's relief, she felt the pleasure instead of the discomfort that he was giving to her. Almost out of instinct, her body betrayed her by slowly grinding against his fingers, syncing itself with the rhythm he established.

On the other hand, the wolf put a stop to that immediately, struggling to cram a third finger inside the tight space. Her fingers gripped on to the mattress rather tightly that she was on the verge of ripping it. Oh how she wanted to scoot away, regretting having urged him to take it to the extra mile as he was doing it now.

"I can't take this." She softly begged, hoping he would stop. Regardless, he was likely to ignore her.

He heard her words and backed off a little. It was strange but he did not want to hurt her even though he was almost lost in the bliss of lust. No woman had allowed him such access to their body, or had responded to his touch in this way. Maybe it was because of this that he was able to slow his assault on her, easing his third finger out of her and returning to once again probing inside of her with two.

However that did not mean he was going to let her off easily. His tongue moved in above his fingers and licked her slit, tasting her juices. He smiled as her distinct flavor flooded his mouth and rolled over his taste buds and he began to lap at her outer lips as his fingers continued to probe inside of her.

Her hips once again began to move in synch with his thrusts, and slowly he stretched his fingers apart inside of her. He was determined to eventually have her accept three of them in there even if he had to do this all night.

He moved his tongue from her cute little hole up to her clit and began to bathe it. He used long slow strokes, before rolling it around with just the tip, then repeating the process. Soon he felt her juices really start to flow, and she seemed a lot looser than before. He put his third finger at her entrance and began to slowly enter her again as his tongue worked hard on her clit. Hopefully this time it would be more enjoyable for her. If not he was going to have a hard time entering her again.

She was surprised when she felt the wolf withdrew one of his fingers. Red had him pegged as someone who would have remained relentless as his finger thrusts by ignoring her requests. At least with two fingers, she can find herself at ease. Still, a small part of her anticipated that he was going to get back at her for resisting him.

Red winced when the wolf used his tongue to flick at her clit again. Aside from her neck, he knew the only other spot that would get to her. While she used one hand to grip on to the mattress and hang on to whatever sanity she could grab, her other hand cradled his head from behind, massaging it slowly.

Despite the flicking of his tongue, Red felt his third finger push inside of her. It was still a bit of a tight squeeze trying to include the three of them but unlike earlier, it was not as uncomfortable.

She wasn't going to let him drive her in to that insanity so easily.

As the wolf began to slowly pick up the pace with his thrusts, Red sat up, guiding the wolf up as well until they were met face to face.

Stygian continued to plunge his fingers into her in slow steady thrusts even as she pulled his head from between her legs and up to her face.

He looked her in the eyes and then smiled as he leaned in quickly and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his lips. Pulling back he grinned cheekily at her. "I think you are becoming more of a woman every second Red."

With his other hand he grabbed hers and guided it to his now fully erect and straining member. He placed it on it and his eyes twinkled as he continued "And you can see that you have made me a very happy man. However there is still one more step to go and all you have to do is ask for it Red."

Kissing her again he moved forward and whispered in her ear, "I want to do this with you Red."

The wolf guided her hand to throbbing flesh between his legs. Red almost reeled back at the sight of how much erect it had become and how it pulsed to the touch of her fingers. As if out of instinct, she slowly began to stroke it up and down, watching the wolf react with such lust in his eyes. Her mind had to quiet her hunter instincts who had been urging her to rip the wolf's man hood right off and leave him there.

She scooted a bit forward, their bodies almost pressed against one another. Her thumb massaged the tip. It was almost tempting to let him have his way and have him thrust inside of her.

It was too easy.

"Actually," she lowered her eyes, stroking him before she slowed it down. "I wanted to know what you meant by showing me the other ways that I could pleasure a man."

His eyes widened as she continued to stroke him slowly but looked down. Did she actually want him to teach her those things? Obviously he shouldn't start her on the most painful one first so he would go with the one she was half doing now.

"Very well Red," he panted a little. "You are already doing part of it. You can cause a man intense pleasure by knowing how to stroke him properly."

He placed his hand on top of hers and began to move it in a slightly different manner and then told her to tighten her grip a little."That's it, just like that," he hissed as her technique improved. "That is sure to cause any man pleasure,"

He enjoyed it for a little while then looked at her. "Of course then there is the next step, you put it in your mouth. You should take this bit slow though, I would start by licking it then sucking just the head in. It is your choice though."

Red's hand twitched when the wolf touched it, assuming he was going to pull it away. Instead, he squeezed it firmly, demonstrating to her on how she should be stroking him to give him the effect he so desired. The hissing sounds as she went at the pace and grip he showed her made her wonder...was the beast trying to come out to play? Or perhaps the wolf was acting on his own instinct? The hunter side of her wanted to bait the creature to take over if it meant she can throw her humanistic nature to the side and kill him.

From what it sounds like, he was enjoying it too.

Red dared to look up to see how much he was enjoying it. No doubt the wolf was enjoying it but it took a single glance at his lustful gaze to see how in too deep he was.

They were both in too deep. While they were allowed that small amount of freedom in a place of darkness, they were reluctant allies with a deep seeded hatred for one another in the outside world. The hunter side of her wouldn't give a damn but even she couldn't help but wonder what would happen when they finally need to fight one another?

Red looked down when he urged her to start off by placing the head of his shaft on her mouth. Her lips curled in to a small frown. Not having done this before, even she was not sure if she would get it right. With the wolf being more experienced, things were likely to go wrong.

She hesitated for a brief moment, hoping it would go smoothly. Lowering her head, she licked the head of his shaft before slowly sucking at the head, feeling her teeth lightly graze at the flesh.

The wolf in his head howled, demanding that he kill the hunter at once. Was she not trying to injure the most precious part of them. She was attempting to bite it off, her teeth were already upon it.

Stygian had to fight it back, while he groaned in pleasure at the feeling of her tongue on his shaft and head. Finally able to control his voice again he tapped her head a little. "Please my dear, Try not to graze that area with your teeth. Wrap your lips around it but don't allow the sharp points of your teeth to rake the skin," smiling he glanced down, "Well except on special occasions."

He tried to think of a way to explain and then his face lit up. "Think of it like your nipple. You would not like me to graze it with m teeth all the time, but instead suckle on it with my lips and tongue." He chuckled. "Not a good comparison I am sure but it is the best I can come up with."

"Now remember there is no bad in this. Just try your best. If we have to keep practicing then we shall. Perhaps you can make me more a man and I can make you more a woman."

On occasion Red glanced up at the wolf, noticing the way his eyes lowered. Was he straining. Her hunter instincts was begging to take over, sensing that the wolf was dying just as much to break out in to his true form. She was baiting the creature closer to the surface. Her humanistic nature was too naive and weak that tossing her aside will go without a hassle.

Come out, come out, come out. Her hunter side hissed. Oh she would be happy to be play with the creature who was kept restrained. And now that the wolf revealed that even grazing him down there was too sensitive, she couldn't help but smirk a little. Now that she knew the extent of his sensitivity, no doubt she will use that as advantage down the line.

She slowly pulled her head away, going back to stroking him the way he showed her. " Red blushed,

"I haven't done this before." Said Red, holding his shaft a little more firmly, giving him long, slow strokes.

She then added in a slightly devious tone. "Maybe you can show me how to do it properly."

Last edited:
Stygian smirked. Oh this woman was a hunter through and through. She enjoyed playing her little games and always wanted to be in control. Well he would see just how far she was willing to go.

"Very well. Just keep stroking it like that and I will give you some pointers then," he smiled back with a glint in his eye.

He moved forward and kissed her softly then trailed soft kisses down to her breast. It was hard to bend and still allow her access enough to continue stroking him but they managed.

Capturing her fully erect nipple he began to suckle on it gently. Lifting his head he looked at her. "See, that is nice and gentle and I hope pleasant. However if this happens," he told her suckling and then grazing her with his teeth and smiling as she flinched, "It does hurt a little does it not?"

Smiling again he went back and licked all around and over her nipple before sucking it into his mouth, being very careful with his teeth and then even as he suckled on it he licked all over it. He kept at it for several minutes, varying the speed his tongue worked it and the amount of suction he used.

Finally he stopped and brought his head up to her level. "I hope that helped you to understand. Would you like to try again?" he asked with a half challenging smile.

Curious, Red watched as the wolf tilt his head to the side and leaned forward towards one of her breasts, licking at the nipple. Despite the moaning, she couldn't help but be a little confused on what he was going for as his tongue flicked about at her nipple.

The feeling of his teeth grazing her nipple set her off. Her hunter side was more than ready to rage and slam the damn wolf's head on the floor. Did he expect her to have her skills and experiences of this sort match his? Unlike him and his many damsels that he made out with, she didn't exactly have the time to experience the pleasures he went through.

It was more difficult to restrain that urge to kill him. The only thing she could do to keep her distracted was grip on to his shaft a little more firmly.

"It does hurt a little does it not?"

Red nodded, loosening her grip on him.

"I guess I could try again."

She stroked him, albeit more slowly this time. She tried to lean forward from a sitting position at first but found sitting up on her knees and leaning towards him to be more comfortable. She curled her lips back in hopes of her teeth avoiding any part of his flesh, taking the head of his shaft in to her mouth once more.

Stygian sucked in his breath as Rd once again took his member into her mouth. He waited fr her teeth to graze him again but she had learned and she sucked the head fully into her mouth without her teeth touching it.

He sighed in satisfaction as she began to lick along his head and he gazed down with approval as she sucked and licked.

"Ohhh that is much better Red. You are getting the hang of this very quickly," he sighed with happiness. Then looking down he could not help but admire her body and the way that it moved as she worked her magic on him.

"What would you do if I asked to do the same to you as you are doing to me, at the same time," he asked her.

With each lick and stroke, Red found herself slowly coming out of that timid shell, being a little more bold as she attempted to take in another inch. It was strange to get a different pleasure from something so simple. Perhaps it was because of how the sounds of his moaning filled her ears or how his flesh grew more erect and pulsing the more her lips and tongue massaged it.

Upon hearing his question, she withdrew his shaft from her mouth, slowly stroking it in her hand while looking at him. Tilting her head to the side like the curious one she is, she thought over the question before she smiled.

"We can't exactly have you all the control in this little arrangement, now do we?"

Though the wolf was lucky he was still in one piece, Red was struggling to restrain her hunter instincts from coming forward and rip him apart.

He panted as she continued to stroke him and he looked down at her. The wolf was struggling to break out just behind his eyes, urging him to change and rip out her throat and he knew he had to do something to take his mind off of those feelings.

"In control huh," he chuckled,"Well I can do something about that."

Picking her up he laid down then put her down again with her legs straddling his head and her head down near his groin. Chuckling he looked down his body and smiled at her.

"There, you are on top and fully in charge Red. I am at your mercy. Well maybe not totally," he chuckled as he lifted his head a little and slipped his tongue inside of her and began to lick her walls of the sweet juices she was producing.

"Well I can do something about that."

Part of Red was curious on where the wolf's words will lead. Or how further down the hole they have created for themselves will they drown under. As she was about to speak up out of spite in regards to his quip about control, the wolf picked her up. If the wolf was looking for a fight, he was going to get one.

""There, you are on top and fully in charge Red. I am at your mercy."

Get him! The hunter side screamed in her head. Let me take him, rip this bastard up! He's had it coming. All it takes is one fucking pull!

Red placed her hand on his shaft, stroking it slowly. Gradually, she began to stroke him more firmly, tugging it here and there. The temptation to finish him off once and for all was building up.

The tension was released when she felt the wolf's tongue found its way in to her walls, sending her body shuddering. In her relaxed state, she lowered herself a little more until his face was mere inches from her.

Stygian felt her grip on his shaft tighten and the wolf in him rose up.

"Kill her, Bite her thigh and feast on her life's blood. Kill her before she does it to us."

Then he felt her begin to stroke him and his mind settled as the pleasure began to flood his nerves. He groaned lightly and then smiled as her groin lowered itself towards his mouth.

Moving his hands up he grasped her hips and then pushed his tongue deeper inside her, licking all around her walls and drawing back her sweet nectar into his mouth and drinking it down.

Slowly he licked clean her walls and then turned to teasing her outer lips, nibbling on them and licking all around them. Slowly he moved his tongue up towards her clit and then he began to lick it with the tip, moving it around in slow circles before giving it long licks with his full tongue.

He felt her moving around but he kept a tight grip on her hips and held his face in between them, enjoying the sounds coming from her. He wanted to make her loose control and beg him to take her but just having her enjoy herself was good as well.

Then his thoughts caught up with him.Why was he worrying about her pleasure? Was she not his target? Shouldn't he be plotting how best to take advantage of the situation?

"Yes...Kill her, Kill her now. She is weak and at your Mercy."

Pushing his other down he concentrated on what she was doing to him and what he was feeling. He let the pleasure envelop him and slowly his other faded from his mind.

Smiling he focused again on her clit and licked it hard.

Come on, just one hard pull. That's all it takes. If your scythe were nearby, it would be one slice and leave this idiot bleeding and rotting.

Red's fingers gently tightened around his shaft as the wolf stuck his tongue in further in to the wet orifice between her legs. Like her hunter instincts, Red did not want to get sucked in to his games. The wolf was edging her towards the end. The wolf's tongue elicited a few lustful moans to escape while she continued to stroke his shaft; firm grip but at a slow place.

If only he knew how much he was driving her crazy.

Looking down at his shaft, Red leaned a little forward, licking the tip of the flesh. If he was going to drive her mad, then she may as well return the favor. Opening her mouth, she placed half of his flesh inside of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down.

His pleasure began to build again as she took him further into her mouth and began to bob up and down on his shaft. She was a fast learner and as he groaned and moaned, she learned what pleased him, and when he flinched, she learned what did not. Soon she was doing a lot more of the pleasuring and next to none of the dis.

As his pleasure grew, his need to return the favor grew as well. He pulled one hand from her hip and slowly slipped a finger inside her as he continued to lick at her joy button. He wiggled it inside of her, slowly pushing it as deep as it could go and then twirling it around in circles.

A small part of Red found herself uncertain on whether she should continue on. Pulling her mouth away from him, she looked down at the spit slicked shaft between his legs. While she had already seen and felt how he was when he was aroused, it intrigued her on how she was able to get it from something dangling to being firm.

The wolf continuing to lick her sweet spot was not helping matters at all.

Slowly, she pulled her hips away from him, depriving him of the nectar he had often been after the past few nights. Looking down at the head of his shaft, her finger circled around it.

"Maybe a finger isn't enough."

He smiled at her then slowly turned her around so she was now facing him with her hips poised right above his shaft. He knew he had gotten her moist enough and she had certainly done the same to him.

However he made no move to penetrate her. Instead he moved up and kissed her, then worked his way down to her breasts, licking and teasing her nipples one after the other before going back to kissing her again.

As he kissed her neck and then her ear, he whispered into it, "Remember you are in charge Red. If you wish more than a finger, You are going to have to make the first move."

Gently he bucked his hips, nudging the head of his erection against her lips before settling down onto the bed again and continuing to kiss and caress her body.

Almost naturally, Red reciprocated the kiss. She watched the wolf as they both relished in the pleasure. At the same time, a small part of her continued to nudge and nag her, reminding her to watch for the traps the wolf was setting up against her. As the wolf leaned forward and kissed her on the neck, she couldn't help but melt a little. At the same time, she found herself as irritated as she was elated as he knew what weak spot she had and how there was no doubt that he was going to use it against her when they were traveling.

""Remember you are in charge Red."

Oh he should never said those words. Her hunter nature was practically salivating at the thought of killing this beast. Her scythe laid not too far away that she could see the blade and handle from the mere corner of her eye. The wolf was already lost in his damn arousal that he wouldn't notice until it was too late the minute she sliced him up.

Red's fingers grabbed his erected member. Trying to quiet the hunter's temptations of murdering him, she didn't realize just how firm of a grip she had on him until she could have sworn she heard a different sort of groan uttered from him.

She slowly rose up, letting the head of his shaft tease her slick opening. Slowly, she settled down inch by inch, groaning the closer she was sitting on his hips until it eventually disappeared inside of her.

As Stygian felt her grip him he let out a groan of pleasure, but her grip tightened and tightened and his groan turned to a growl as his other forced it's way to the surface. His nails lengthened a little and his eye teeth grew in his mouth before he got control of him and forced it back down.

It helped that she let him go and sunk down upon him. Slowly she lowered herself down his shaft and he felt her tight flesh surround him until he was fully inside her. He moved his hands up and grabbed her hips and held her as she started to move up and down on him.

Moaning in appreciation he moved his hands up and started to massage her breasts as he smiled up at her and twisted his hips. Each time he was about to bottom out inside her he gave a little upwards thrust to drive himself a little deeper inside her.

"That's it Red, make us both feel really good."

A glance at the wolf's nails and teeth worried Red, unaware of what she was doing to anger him. But while she focused on quieting her hunter instincts, the hunter side of her knew exactly what was going on. She wanted to scream, goading the wolf to emerge. He was already well on his way to giving in to his natural instincts. And when he does...

Only when she managed to quiet down her killer instincts did Red finally relax. Lowering herself on to the wolf, she was about to completely engulf his shaft inside of her when he bucked beneath her. She let out a rather peculiar sound; a strange mix of moaning lust and a startled yelp.

Okay, let's try this again, she thought to herself.

Red slowly began to grind her hips on top of the wolf. The only thing within her reach to hold were his hands that were on her breasts. She bounced a few times, her breasts following her actions at the same pace. Other than the heavy breathing and moaning between the two, there was nothing but silence.

After a few thrusts and grinds, trying to satisfy his male member, Red again attempted to settle down all the way on the wolf, he bucked her up again, determined to not let her settle down fully.

Stygian groaned in delight as Red continued to move on top of him and he massaged her breasts in delight. Her hands had joined his and he smiled in delight as they gripped his own and added to the pleasure he was feeling.

Soon he had established a rhythm with her, but she never let herself fully settle onto his lap. He decided to do something about that and took his hands away from her breasts and grinning mischievously he placed her own hands on them. Then he moved his down to her hips and held on tightly.

The next time she moved downwards he pulled her down hard and thrust up, burying himself inside of her deeply and making her land fully in his lap. He felt himself stretching out a new area inside her and groaned in delight and then moved her up again just so he could do it again.

Something was different.

The thrusts and the thickness of the wolf's shaft were the same. Although Red wasn't fully used to having him inside of her yet, she felt him prodding deeper inside of her that he had not quite reached before. Maybe she still needed time to get used to him. No...he was hitting something. In between the lustful moans, Red couldn't help but feel a tad nervous on how far or deep was the wolf trying to drive himself in to her.

Much as she was enjoying it, she knew she had to get off. If the wolf decided to break through, Red was uncertain if she could control her other half, who he was already driving crazy to the point that a slip up will mean an instant attack. His well being and concern would be the very last thing on her mind.

Red was going to get off. If the wolf was going to hit an untapped area, it was better to get off the ride now before she may end up doing something that will get the both of them killed.

But it was too late.

Before Red could adjust herself to get off of the saddle, the wolf gripped his hands on her hips to keep her steady and thrusted hard inside of her as if he found another opening that hasn't been penetrated. Her moans became louder as he continued his thrusts, almost as if he were ignoring her. Almost instinctively, she bent over a little while her hands gripped on to his shoulders. Her hands slowly inched closer to his neck. Oh how Red wanted to strangle this damn wolf. He did say she was in charge. Well then...

The temptation to strangle him slowly calmed down. It was too soon to kill him.

Slowly, Red laid down beside him, taking care to not have too much of the wolf slip away from her. The grip she had on his shoulders softened a little as she guided him to roll over on his side until they faced one another. She felt the wolf massage her leg for a brief moment before he wrapped it around his waist, giving him an opening to continue his pounding.

Back