Crimson

Red felt the wolf's neck tensed up in her hand, convincing her to cease the hold she had on him. Her fingers loosened their grip on his neck and slid down to his chest. Red had all the time in the world to nurture her killer instincts to go full force and squeeze his neck until his head popped but with the way her injuries are, it would only be a half assed effort that wouldn't have done the job.

Her eyes silently pleaded with the wolf to not entice the hunter. She felt his hands slide up to her sides, assuming he was keeping her balanced in case she were to fall off of him.

Desperate for a way to distract herself, Red thrust her hips on top of him, hoping to match the wolf's rhythm. Much as she tried, the wolf overpowered her efforts and pounded deeper inside of her.

Red's hand gripped his neck once again to compose herself, uncertain how much she can hold on until her body decided to climax.

Looking into her eyes Stygian saw the look of pleading in them. He was not sure what the look actually meant. Was the girl begging him to hurry up and make her cum, or was sh begging him not to tease the other side of her?

Whatever the case might be, he was afraid he could not help her on both accounts. He had found something that he found pleasurable and it demanded that he not fulfill both those wishes.

Again he moved his hands, this time capturing her good one in his and allowing her weaker one to still grip his neck. His other hand supported her whole body weight as he continued to move inside of her, slower now but angling his thrusts to still give her intense pleasure.

"What's the matter Red," he chuckled as he looked up into her eyes, "You thought I wouldn't notice your Hunter trying to come out a strangle me?"

Thrusting up into her harder he grinned then moved up and kissed her deeply, releasing her good hand. "Now's your chance Red. I'm below you, naked and vulnerable. All you have to do is use your hands and squeeze," he said bringing her two hands to his throat. "Of course if you do you will be all alone in this town with no one to help fight off those dog men, all while injured, oh and I will definitely not be doing this," he grinned as he thrust up into her, driving in deeper than he had before.

He took his hands away from hers and began to caress her buttocks. "Choice is yours beautiful."

Their eyes met and for a moment, Red thought the man below was going to shift in to his more natural form of the wolf she feared and despised. It bothered her hunter side on how easily the hate she had for her enemy can easily be melted by having her body given in to the pleasure that the wolf fed her through his thrusts or the touch of his hand all over her frame.

Red did made a half assed compromise towards her hunter instincts by having her hand squeeze the wolf by the neck. Albeit it was her injured side that was doing the gentle squeezing. As Red often reflected in her thoughts, killing the wolf wasn't exactly the way to go just yet. He still has his usefulness outside of the bed.

She watched the wolf caressed the back of her other hand before he grabbed hold of it and guided it towards his neck. The sight of it startled her, causing her instincts as a hunter to tingle. Oh how tempting it is to snap the wolf's neck in half.

"What's the matter Red? You thought I wouldn't notice your Hunter trying to come out a strangle me?"

Her hunter side was itching to take over her incompetent woman side only to be temporary silenced by the wolf's thrust inside of her pussy. With each thrust, her breasts bounced. He moved his head upwards to meet close to hers and gave her a long, lingering kiss. In return, Red reciprocated the kiss. Her tongue lazily brushed up against his, hoping it was enough to silence her thoughts around her.

"Now's your chance Red. I'm below you, naked and vulnerable. All you have to do is use your hands and squeeze. Of course if you do you will be all alone in this town with no one to help fight off those dog men, all while injured..."

The concern that Red held for the wolf faded when he guided her hands to his neck and tempted her to squeeze it. Her face changed to the calculated, cold hunter who reveled in her anger and began to strangle the creature. Damn whatever he wanted to say. The hatred had been bubbling for far too long, blocking any other nonsense that he wanted to say. Her fingernails pressed up against the back of his neck, daring him to say something. She let out a frustrated cry, wavering between wanting to kill him or slowly have him suffer while she kept him around...for now.

Red released her left hand's hold on his neck as her injured shoulder was getting a little irritated. Her anger now out of her system for the time being, she allowed her softer, human side to be in the front seat. Her fingers on her right hand loosened its grip but stayed close to his neck, running one of them up on his flesh.

She heard the wolf mutter something. But before she could ask him to repeat what he just said, she felt him drive himself deeper inside of her.

The sensation was a new mix of pain and pleasure. Aside from her gasp, everything remained silent and still as her body tried to find a way to adjust to his drive; much more intense to leave her body in shock and yet, leaving her body wanting another.

She leaned towards the wolf, keeping her eyes locked on to his. She moved her good hand from his neck and on to the pillow beside him. She shifted her weight to her right side, leaning much closer until her face was inches from his. Her waist lifted up from his shaft until only his head was pushed inside of her.

Red licked his lips lightly before she planted a kiss. Appearing to be nervous at what she was pondering, she felt her lips curl up in to a grin at him.

"I need you to take me like that again," she whispered.

Back