Cougars and Cubs

My wife's few extramarital sex experiences were with younger men. She was in her late 30's, but looked younger. Young men seemed especially attracted to her, and she was frequently approached at social events, happy hour gatherings, and at work by men in their early 20's, fresh out of college. She hooked up with two men who called on her office, setting up meetings with them at out of town conventions. She liked the younger men with their energy and their appreciation of her skills in bed.

Looking for cougar

I’d love to write about what ever fantasy you have! Shoot me a message! I also have some cougar centric stories up if you want to check those out.

I have been on a hot mom kick lately. How many cougars out there like playing mommy to their cub? I’d love to talk about it. Hit me up in pms if you’re too shy to talk about it here.

I love older women. They're definitely sexier and ooze raw passion.

An insatiably passionate Cougar who embraces her needs would find in me a younger Cub willing to satisfy every need.

I was very active in my late teens to 30's with cougars - absolutely adore them and they taught me a huge amount too

I have been on a hot mom kick lately. How many cougars out there like playing mommy to their cub? I’d love to talk about it. Hit me up in pms if you’re too shy to talk about it here.

I've PM'd you FYI. I would love to hear about it Mommy, as it sounds so sexy & flooded with lustful pleasure...

I would love to have a cougar give me attention. Actually I would enjoy any kind of attention and affection. I want to be wanted. Hell I wouldn’t mind someone fawning over me like I am a damn golden retriever. I’m ignored like that coffee cup that gets stuck under the seat. I’m sure a cougar would give me the attention I would like. I would love to reciprocate that same kind of attention. I would love to eat a cougar pussy until she begged me to stop.

i have always fantasized about being with an older woman. never had the chance. any ladies want to change that? ;)

When I was an adult student (18-20yo), I had this gorgeous teacher who had her way with me and introduced me to the kinky, naughty world of piss play (among other things). She was about double my age, although she looked like 10 years older than I was. I loved her back then and I still cherish her gifts.

for those of you that admired this cougar, another of her and her cub

attachment.php

Wow! Like that pic!

Is that you KatieKay? I'd love to see a pic of you.... I bet you are a hot cougar

I'm very lucky to be in such a situation where I indulge in this fully, a proud and very happy cub here.

Back