Cougars and Cubs

well......I would love to be someones cub........but at 52, I'm not sure how old she would have to be. either way, I would love to find a cougar!!!

be well everyone!!!

I spent my entire teen years until I hit 25 being with nothing but molds and cougars, I actually lost my virginity at a very young age to my college aged babysitter which kinda set the pace for me over the next decade, I can honestly say it broadened my sexual horizons alot,

When I first met my husband I found out quickly he was the most sexually aware and gifted man I had ever met. His talents in the oral department were (and still are) amazing. After we had been together a few months I told him I had never been with a male who knew his way with a woman in bed like he did. He related to me he could not take the credit but that when he was in his early twenties he was involved with a woman who was in her forties at the time. He told me the first time they were together he was horny and anxious to fuck but she told him to slow down. in her words she was going to "teach you things that will come in handy later in life." And did she ever. They both knew there was nothing between them but sex and friendship. Nothing of permanent relationship sort. I had always hoped to meet this woman and thank her as her teachings were the source of many orgasms he would later provide me. :heart:

A hot naughty MILF cougar who knows what she needs and desires teaching, training her boy cub to please and pleasure. I enjoyed that and made sure she did too.

My wife used to love younger guys so much energy and ready for seconds quickly and and eager for next get together 😂😂

Back