Cougars and Cubs

Honestly, help me understand the appeal. I'm 51 and around 18-21 year olds all day. It's difficult, in part, for me to be attracted to a man in this age range because I couldn't imagine not being at least a little self conscious given the physical comparison to girls his age. Primarily for this reason, I've never been able to entertain a sexual attraction to younger men.

:kiss:
K

How about a 48 year old Bi woman than will bring you women from 23-35 to play with?

I feel the same way....I'm turning 40 in two months and love the thought of seducing a younger man. I've always had a daddy fetish but as I'm getting older my thoughts have strayed to the younger generations.

Last edited:
Yep yep, and I live next door to one :devil:
As we get older we are both dirty into perverted, dirty couple.... We've loved women that are much older, and much younger than us...

Being 40'ish is perfect.. you can play with men and women 20 years older and 20 years younger and still be with some very attractive people.

I'm 25 and love sex with women from 40 on up. Some of the best sex I've has been with Over 40 women. Having sex with girls my own age is like having sex with my sister. LOVE COUGARS!

Nice to see more cougars embracing their new found lust for cubs and long may it continue. As a cub myself, its always a great pleasure meeting such lovely, sexy ladies :rose:

Last edited:
Back