Chastity

I so miss wearing my cage. My wife detests it and has even asked me to throw it away - I’ve hidden it securely, but I long for the day I have a dom in my life again so I can wear it again. It made me feel good about myself and

I so miss wearing my cage. My wife detests it and has even asked me to throw it away - I’ve hidden it securely, but I long for the day I have a dom in my life again so I can wear it again. It made me feel good about myself and
I am in a similar situation, Hpl. After I spent years trying to get her to participate in my kink, my wife refused to have anything to do w chastity. So I went online in search of a Domme, KH, and Mistress. Connected with three really good ones (even met 2 in person for overnight meets), as well as many dozen online fake Dommes. But all three ended after a time, for two years I’ve been searching for a KH. Being caged under a Domme’s control was a terrific feeling, I want to experience it again

I am in a similar situation, Hpl. After I spent years trying to get her to participate in my kink, my wife refused to have anything to do w chastity. So I went online in search of a Domme, KH, and Mistress. Connected with three really good ones (even met 2 in person for overnight meets), as well as many dozen online fake Dommes. But all three ended after a time, for two years I’ve been searching for a KH. Being caged under a Domme’s control was a terrific feeling, I want to experience it again
Finding a decent dom is not the easiest. So many fakes. I’ve been taking my time in the hopes that I will again meet one that will take on a sub for a long term relationship. The 2 I’ve had worked really well as they helped me explore new kinks. As for that feeling you describe - I agree, absolutely terrific. One day is one day and I will experience that joy of service once more

I have been wearing a chastity cage periodically over the last 15 years. The longest I have continuously been caged is 2 1/2 months. Once it has been on for a few hours it is barely noticeable and is very comfortable.

I have been wearing a chastity cage periodically over the last 15 years. The longest I have continuously been caged is 2 1/2 months. Once it has been on for a few hours it is barely noticeable and is very comfortable.

I’m the same way and have been wearing mine about the same amount of time. We don’t use it for chastity but for control. My wife is my key holder. It started out as a novelty, we like to play fun games. But it is very comfortable and I enjoy wearing it and it doesn’t bother me. Funny thing last summer we had some exceptionally hot days. My wife felt my cage (metal) and thought it was too warm and should take it off for the 110+ weather since I would be out side. That night when she got in to bed and pulled back the sheet she started giggling because I had put it back on locked it and set the key on her nightstand.

I’m the same way and have been wearing mine about the same amount of time. We don’t use it for chastity but for control. My wife is my key holder. It started out as a novelty, we like to play fun games. But it is very comfortable and I enjoy wearing it and it doesn’t bother me. Funny thing last summer we had some exceptionally hot days. My wife felt my cage (metal) and thought it was too warm and should take it off for the 110+ weather since I would be out side. That night when she got in to bed and pulled back the sheet she started giggling because I had put it back on locked it and set the key on her nightstand.
Mine doesn’t bother me at all. I play golf and pickleball in it and I live where it is consistently at 105+. I have even worn it on a nude beach. The wife’s interest in participating wanes at times and then it is not as much fun.

Mine doesn’t bother me at all. I play golf and pickleball in it and I live where it is consistently at 105+. I have even worn it on a nude beach. The wife’s interest in participating wanes at times and then it is not as much fun.

I do most my activities wearing mine. Never gone to the beach but went to jury duty. In two weeks I only went through the metal detector twice. My wife is a nurse and she doesn’t want me damaging her stuff.

Back