Male chastity devices

SmokeInMyEyes

Really Experienced
Is there a large thread hiding somewhere on the Lit forum devoted to this subject?

If there is, I sure haven't found it. You can hardly move through this area of the internet without running into cock cages. There seem to be an almost endless number of them being marketed. There have been law suits and turf wars so it only follows that a lot of them are being sold. Granted, many of them seem to be cheap, Chinese-made knock-offs, but you'd think that would be even more of a reason to discuss them in general.

I've had something of a love/hate relationship with the cock cage ever since Mrs Smoke first locked me into one of them, and for that reason alone I'm prompted to have a go at creating my first new thread (hopefully BDSM is its correct category).

We'd never before discussed the likelihood of such a thing prior to the evening some 20 years ago when my wife blindfolded me and restrained me in bed. I felt a lot of fussing going on over my junk, and something solid came up behind my balls where they root to my body and another piece was fitted across the root of my dick to complete my encirclement.

While I tried to figure what she was doing to me, I was lubed, my foreskin pulled back and I first experienced something other than a rubber pulled over my cock. When I heard the sharp little click of a padlock closing, I asked what the hell was she doing to me. "Remember how you're always saying you just want to belong to me?" she asked as she removed my blindfold. "Well, your worries are over in that department."

That was my Intro to Cock Caging 101 and the CB-2000. I loved the initial sensation, but it was soon obvious that the CB-2000 left little room for "until death do we part." The past 20 years or so has been mostly about rectifying that unfortunate situation.

High points along the way during our search have found me locked into, in no particular order, the CB-6000S (less said), the Vice Mini and the absolutely gorgeous Steelworxx Looker 2. Brought to you by folks who relied on their metal working skills to fashion two world wars, my Looker is - pardon the pun - a fucking knockout. Mrs Smoke had it custom built for me with a solid cap shielding the end of my uncut tool (an important consideration!). I just love this thing! I mean, how hot is it to know its built-in urethral plug is titanium?!

As much as I really appreciate the esthetics involved in the Looker's weight AND the way it feels to have your dick fucked endlessly from the inside, my daily wear is Holy Trainer's latest Nub. Compared to Looker's stainless steel Teutonic sturm und drang, the Nub's pink cuteness reinforces my deep submissive desire to bare my ass to my wife's strap-on at a moment's notice. I'm a grower in the first place, and the feel of my flaccid cock being collapsed like an accordion and locked closed is amazing. I'm sure the Nub is easily escapable, but that's the last thing on your mind if chastity is a turn-on for you (it's hard to beat the Looker's urethral sound, though, if that part of your fetish needs assurance).

For me at least, the Nub is so comfortable to wear that I often forget it's there, and anyone eyeballing my crotch when I'm wearing tight jeans will see the outline of my full balls but little else advertising that I'm kept under lock & key (the lock is integral, btw). Well, that's how I see it, anyway . . . Anyone else?

Last edited:
Thanks. I've seen those two threads before, but was hoping there was a larger, more free-wheeling discussion under some search criteria I'd yet to try.

A response like the first elicited makes you sorry you even mentioned the subject in the first place, doesn't it?

You have to start somewhere.

My wife has me wheat a cock cage. We are not into chastity, it is a means of control. She likes the fact that all my erections are for her and at her choosing.

We have tried a few different types. I don’t like the plastic ones, metal is the way to go. Also don’t care for the fully enclosed type, we prefer the ring style cage with urethral tube. The urethral tube is a must, it make peeing so much easier and cleaner. It does take more care but I don’t spray urine.

There are many on the market, but if your really going to wear it buy a nice one or a custom made one. Cheap ones can have metal burrs on them or welds that aren’t clean and can cut your skin and cause severe irritation or more.

You have to start somewhere.

My wife has me wheat a cock cage. We are not into chastity, it is a means of control. She likes the fact that all my erections are for her and at her choosing.

We have tried a few different types. I don’t like the plastic ones, metal is the way to go. Also don’t care for the fully enclosed type, we prefer the ring style cage with urethral tube. The urethral tube is a must, it make peeing so much easier and cleaner. It does take more care but I don’t spray urine.

There are many on the market, but if your really going to wear it buy a nice one or a custom made one. Cheap ones can have metal burrs on them or welds that aren’t clean and can cut your skin and cause severe irritation or more.
Mrs Smoke finds the "key holder" business to be overwrought if not plain silly so I always have my own key. She says she doesn't need a little chain around her neck or ankle to remind anyone who owns me; she just likes how it looks when I'm caged and prefers I not smell when I am.

For the most part I too find plastic unsatisfactory. One split apart; others required emery cloth to smooth sharp edges; as far as plastic goes, the Nub I believe to be in a league of its own. Steelwerxx is about as flawless as you can expect from the hand of man (and it should for what it costs and all the measurements she took). I ran a piece of fine silk all over it when it arrived and couldn't find a rough spot or snag.

Her grandmothers and mine were farm ladies who never dreamed of "going to town" in anything but their best underwear and foundation garments, and for that reason my wife expects me to wear Steelwerxx if we're going somewhere nice. "If something happens and someone has to see you, at least you'll be in your best," she says, lol!

My wife does wear her key from time to time. It’s all about the control. I’ve seen cages that needed way more than emery cloth to smooth them out. Steelworxx is about the best you can get. There was another place (don’t remember the name) but theirs were heavier and had a pad lock. I like the built in lock so much better. But I guess there’s a intended use for all types. Especially if you want your situation to weigh on you.

My wife and I messed around with cages in the past, but it just doesn’t work for me now. I’ve tried many cages and they are all uncomfortable. Best one I’ve found for comfort was the Holy Trainer.

I love the feeling of being owned in chastity. It’s an amazing feeling, but I’ve found the cages too uncomfortable for me to wear too often. In addition, I got injured on the job and that has made it even tougher. My wife and I practice orgasm control, but without the cage these days.

Reactions: bps
There are, of course, entire forums that focus on chastity, chastity devices and FLR. Chastity Mansion is one I check in with periodically.

I haven't been ready to cross the bridge into the land of the elite and pricey metal cages. After trying a handful of the cheaper devices, my current answer to comfort and cleanliness is the Cherry Keeper modular system. The designer offers a dizzying variety of cages and rings that should be able to accommodate any combination of length, diameter, ball gap, ring size, etc.

Josielynn's Body Jewelry

Last edited:
My wife and I messed around with cages in the past, but it just doesn’t work for me now. I’ve tried many cages and they are all uncomfortable. Best one I’ve found for comfort was the Holy Trainer.

I love the feeling of being owned in chastity. It’s an amazing feeling, but I’ve found the cages too uncomfortable for me to wear too often. In addition, I got injured on the job and that has made it even tougher. My wife and I practice orgasm control, but without the cage these days.
Don't want to come across as a shill for Holy Trainer, but I decided to try their Nub based on the rave review in the Denying Thumper blog.

Describing himself as a "queer polyamorous submissive masochistic underwear enthusiast baseball fan always in chastity" (OK - I believe you!), "Thumper" absolutely raves about this one. The comments to his review show others agree, as do I . . .

You can get into serious money real fast guessing wrong on cock cages, but comments to Thumper's review claim DHGate - at least two years ago - had a Chinese knockoff viewed as equal in performance for a fraction of Nub's cost. I don't like to do that, but for some it's a major concern.

Major downside in my mind? No urethral sound. And if you're a real shower? Probably not . . .

If I remember correctly the Holy Trainer was the same amount as the CB6000. I think they were both in the $150 range.

Don't want to come across as a shill for Holy Trainer, but I decided to try their Nub based on the rave review in the Denying Thumper blog.

Describing himself as a "queer polyamorous submissive masochistic underwear enthusiast baseball fan always in chastity" (OK - I believe you!), "Thumper" absolutely raves about this one. The comments to his review show others agree, as do I . . .

You can get into serious money real fast guessing wrong on cock cages, but comments to Thumper's review claim DHGate - at least two years ago - had a Chinese knockoff viewed as equal in performance for a fraction of Nub's cost. I don't like to do that, but for some it's a major concern.

Major downside in my mind? No urethral sound. And if you're a real shower? Probably not . . .

The most expensive one you can get is the one you don’t use. Buying quality the first time is better in the long term. If your only going to wear it a hour then it doesn’t matter as much.

Yes a urethral tube is a must.

The most expensive one you can get is the one you don’t use. Buying quality the first time is better in the long term. If your only going to wear it a hour then it doesn’t matter as much.

Yes a urethral tube is a must.
When I find myself locked, I find myself thinking of the "contents" in different ways.

My wife prefers me wearing Steelwerxx when I'm in what she terms "boy mode." If we are headed out to eat or going to a bar, she'll first lock me in "The Looker" for the evening. With my panties hidden from view, she sees the metal cage's bars and urethral tube as suitable for keeping my masculinity in check while it is in a social setting. If she refers to the "contents" at all during times like this, she'll calls it a "penis" (only rarely, mostly by accident, will it be a "cock").

If the goal, however, is to exploit my submissive side in bed by dressing me in silk lingerie, the "contents" are no longer seen as either a penis or even male. In a way, the lack of a urethral tube only enhances my femininity in such a setting, as do its diminutive size and soft pink color. I certainly feel it (or don't, as the case may be). Restrained to almost nothing by the tiny Nub, the "contents" are no longer male from my wife's or even my own points of view.

She just calls it my "clitty."

i do self lock but the wife knows I wear it. she does not like me wearing it outside the house but she does not know I do anyway.
I have 3 different ones. 2 our cheep, I bought to get the feel and size. the one I wear the most is the CB6000s. I love being locked as much as I can

It's even better when she's holding one that will impale what remains of your manhood upon its urethral tube . . .
https://denyingthumper.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/photo9.jpg
As my wife puts it, I have a penis in a cage when I'm in my Steelworxx Looker, but it's a clitty when I'm in the HT Nub . . .

I miss the unceasing sensations provided by the Looker's urethral tube, but the Nub is my personal favorite. Surprisingly, it's far more comfortable to wear as well.
https://i0.wp.com/malechastityjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/nub-side-view-mcj.png?ssl=1

Ladies, want to totally freak out your guy. After letting him put on a cage get a bottle of clearly labeled super glue and after locking him up squirter some in to the tumblers of the lock and say, "We're making this permanent. "

Ladies, want to totally freak out your guy. After letting him put on a cage get a bottle of clearly labeled super glue and after locking him up squirter some in to the tumblers of the lock and say, "We're making this permanent. "
That's evil!

Even better. Get him very worked up. Make him beg to lick your pussy. Give him a taste and lots of teasing. Push him into subspace and More begging, then Give him the "super glue" and make him lock it to prove his devotion.

Even better. Get him very worked up. Make him beg to lick your pussy. Give him a taste and lots of teasing. Push him into subspace and More begging, then Give him the "super glue" and make him lock it to prove his devotion.
that would be hard to do myself but would need a lot of convincing I guess if tis going to get glued the fun would be watching him do it to himself

we are having a bout of hot weather so I haven’t been wearing my cage out. Thats one of the drawbacks to a metal cage is that they warm up in the summer. I find myself feeling naked. We keep our hose at a cool 73-75. The other night my wife let out quite a giggle when she hugged me then grabbed my crotch and felt my cage.

we are having a bout of hot weather so I haven’t been wearing my cage out. Thats one of the drawbacks to a metal cage is that they warm up in the summer. I find myself feeling naked. We keep our hose at a cool 73-75. The other night my wife let out quite a giggle when she hugged me then grabbed my crotch and felt my cage.
It's been in 90s here and I still wear mine. It just requires some lube around the ring a couple of times a day to keep the chafing down.

Back