Chastity

I feel more confident wearing my chastity under my clothes at work than I am wearing panties or hose.

I'm a machinist, BTW.

Saw this on FB & thought it was interesting/amusing ….. apparently this “chastity” thing isn’t a recent phenomenon ….. 😳 ….. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    536 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4678.jpeg
    IMG_4678.jpeg
    449.7 KB · Views: 80
It feels like chastity devices, although relatively new (ignoring medieval ironware for high ladies when the lord was out of town) should be a big deal in the BDSM community. It's one of the few significant items of bondage that can escape the dungeon and be worn in normal life, extending control into something 24/7. And it's directed right at the source of things.

It's exciting to think how many people you encounter day to day might be locked up down below, dependent on a master or mistress to release them. Sissies with their cocks reduced to nubs locked away along with any hope of a regular orgasm.

I love ball gags, canes, and restraints as much as the next girl, but chastity seems like a really deep part of any serious bondage.
My beloved wife keeps my dick locked in cock cages on my own wish since nearly 14 years now. I had seen a sort of a blog of an elder couple in the web, that practiced male chastity with cock cages. I was total fascinated and asked my wife, if she would like to keep me locked.
After many talks and discussions and a half year test we mutual decided to change our sexlife. I had to live never inside, wear cock cages 24/7 and gave my wife the total control of my orgasms, even the right to keep me total chaste.
The main reason my wife agreed, was that I couldn't bring her to orgasms by intercourse, although I am not small. So she didn't need my cock in her pussy and she liked my attentive and caring behavior after our 6 months test, especially my oral service, that gives her orgasms with my busy tongue, whenever she demands it.
She also loved the power of control. She kept me without orgasms longer and longer periods and reduced my orgasms from year to year to zero in august 2020. Since then I am total chaste.
My wife has always been very consequent and really hates compromises. So when I agreed to wear cock cages 24/7, she made clear, that there will be no exceptions without. That means not only at home or work, I also have to go locked to doctors, nudist beaches, public sauna spas, ....
I have to stay to be locked, even when exposed to others.
It wasn't bdsm at the beginning and i think, that we still are not in bdsm, although our sexlife has developed to some things we hadn't thought before. I get a regular spanking once a week and am a cuckold since over 7 years now.

Has anyone tried a female chastity device? I’ve been more than intrigued by the idea, but I’ve not ever had the pleasure and denial of getting to try it out myself.
I have seen them and have chatted a little with a girl who had one for the first time. I would think keeping it clean would be hard, but its something exciting about it. nice to be locked up like me

Has anyone tried a female chastity device? I’ve been more than intrigued by the idea, but I’ve not ever had the pleasure and denial of getting to try it out myself.
Try it, it's not permenant, and if you enjoy the fantasy keep playing, you're an adult have fun without shame.

Aww... I can't help but love how you so intuitively associate the enforced denial of physical access to your own pussy with pleasure. Even more so that you aspire to it. Good girl.

Your drippy little pussy is for Daddy's pleasure anyway. I'm sure he'll let you know when it's time to use it again. In the meantime, feel free to send me the key to hold for safekeeping dear... 😘🤠

Never one to be good from abstaining from self pleasure has me curious about female chasity. The times I've disappointed Master have been when I've lost control and climaxed without permission. Would wearing a charity device admit to failure or being able to learn control?

I would also love to surrender control of my pussy to my husband or my Dom. To be in a state of horny desperation. Willing to do anything for release.
I looked into purchasing one previously, but hubby that wasn't interested in locking me up.
He worries about my delicate skin and hygiene.

Never one to be good from abstaining from self pleasure has me curious about female chasity. The times I've disappointed Master have been when I've lost control and climaxed without permission. Would wearing a charity device admit to failure or being able to learn control?
The best control is self control. Physical barriers just add to the anxiety and the need to return to undesirable behavior. you need to learn and practice mental self control melanie.

Neither IMHO. Instead, perhaps wearing a chastity device under the circumstances you describe might help you to feel his control over your sex, which you obviously desire.

Of course I'm obviously not privy to the details of your particular personalities and situation. From what you've written above it's impossible to tell if he enjoys seeing you lose control, and then disciplining you for it. If that's the case, you wearing a chastity device might be more of an impediment than a solution.

I can't help but think he'd be impressed with you if you asked him about it though. I would be anyway. Any sub who politely asks to be locked in chastity to keep herself from indulging in selfish masturbatory orgasms is a good girl in my book.
I would also love to surrender control of my pussy to my husband or my Dom. To be in a state of horny desperation. Willing to do anything for release.
I looked into purchasing one previously, but hubby that wasn't interested in locking me up.
He worries about my delicate skin and hygiene.
No doubt that sexual denial and desperation leading to "willing to do anything for release" are the primary reasons that some kinky couples engage in chastity activities. Sorry to hear about hubby's apathetic response to that end. If it's any consolation, his is actually a pretty common reaction from women amongst couples where the husband desires to be locked up.

He's missing a great opportunity to pluck at your submissive strings in a fun way. He's smart to be cautious about the effects on skin and hygiene though. Long-term chastity wear for women for periods longer than a few hours at a time requires properly-fitted devices made from quality materials.

There are some interesting discussions on the topic in the Belted Girls female chastity forum, if interested.
The best control is self control. Physical barriers just add to the anxiety and the need to return to undesirable behavior. you need to learn and practice mental self control melanie.
That's my general take too. Personally, I'm a big fan of regular supervised edging and orgasm denial to keep submissive pets dripping, attentive, and obedient.

But some girls, like emme8, obviously enjoy the feeling of security and male control that comes with having their needy bits locked away. And others, like slavemelanie, obviously struggle with self control and would rather be locked and denied than punished for their failure. And I'm all about keeping the ladies happy and horny, lol.

I'm a sissy sub who loves chastity devices and thinks they're very sexy.

No chance to try them out yet.

I echo a lot of what Roger wrote, it’s very hot to put a woman in chastity, and the needs and desires are very similar to what some men seek. Somebody else in control of them, no longer having control of your own pleasure, being edged over and over, somebody else deciding if you get release.

Some of the practical aspects are obviously different, but that just makes it more fun. Also considering that a caged male can still be made to cum, but can’t get erect and fuck, it seems the results are similar for a female in chastity.

Of course piercing would also work

I enjoy being in my male chastity cage and I think the female belt is sexy looking but not work as good

I have several different cages but have always been curious about the female style. Probably don’t make it in a men’s 38 though…

not sure what size the mens belts come in but you might get a men's 38 or have it made

Back