Chaos in the Kitchen - what to eat and drink

Don't forget the ice cream! Bookmarked! Looks fantastic.
Because we are providing an INDEX page at the top of the thread, you do not need to bookmark pages here as we are hyperlinking to each recipe that has a recipe card.
We are asking those that offer recipes to provide them to @Photog1rl so she can make recipe cards - these can be used to replace the original posts. THANK YOU.

If you’d like to submit your recipe, PLEASE PM @Photog1rl so a recipe card can be made.
Thanks!

These are the delicious gingerbread bars that @B2fromA2looking4U made yesterday. They look tasty and healthy! Let us know if you make them. I know I will be trying it out!
ZYIwvRj.jpg

If you’d like to submit your recipe, PLEASE PM @Photog1rl so a recipe card can be made.
Thanks!

Last edited:
The next three recipes come from @LupineOne who really knows his way around the kitchen and how to handle meat ;)
The first recipe is a spice mix used in the curry, the curry and a luscious cooling sauce to garnish the curry with.
TLjZpe9.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, y'all!

I am so excited to bring you some more recipes!

Thank you to everyone that has submitted, and thank you for your patience. Making the cards takes a little bit of time but more limited is my ability to be on my computer to upload. You could say that Lit is not something my whole family knows I am on, and it may be hard to explain some of the content...

If you have submitted a recipe to the page directly, I will make a recipe card for your item, upload it so it can be indexed, and then ask you to remove your original post. Cass and I are excited to create something easy to use and long-lasting with all the fantastic recipes you share, but it does mean a bit of management is required initially.

Again, thank you for supporting this thread.

Best,
PG

Thanks!

If you are a bloody mary fan, then the Duck Camp Bloody Mary is the drink for you! This recipe comes from @HumpDayHoratio and looks like it is the mother of all bloodies. This recipe even has you pickling your own veggies for garnish. Yum, Yum, Yum.

6UmicDs.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you love an Old Fashioned? Well, why not have your own Old Fashioned mix on hand to mix up a drink whenever you'd like? It is 5 o'clock somewhere.
Thanks for sharing this recipe as well as your recipe for the perfect Old Fashioned, @TANSTAAFL58
AheDJcK.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
As tempting as making all these delicious drinks is, we would not want to do that on an empty stomach. Thankfully, @hotcarl2785 has shared some of his go-to dips with us all. Yummy, quick, and easy if you are entertaining, one of these three dips may be just what you want!
8kNIa8m.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you holler for Challah? Well give this great recipe for challah submitted by @Whiskeyjack
He has a 100% success rate with it. "It always comes out looking and tasting awesome with near-perfect texture" and even though it is not a family recipe it is tried and true and always works! If you have ever made bread, you know how nice it is to have a recipe that is consistent.
NcYkBJg.jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
Back