Campus secrets (closed)

I might have found it a little hot. I can tell you...certainly did. But now professor... Aren't you supposed to be tutoring me?

With a wink she slipped into an innocent act.

Mason knew she wasn't so innocent. "You have begin making sure all the necessary tutorials are working properly."

He pushed her down into a kneeling position as he sat in his chair. "First thing is to inspect the tools you need to become more productive." He put her fingers on his zipper.

Biting her lip she watched his eyes as she let him guide her hand to the zipper.

Like this?

She opened the zipper. The innocence never leaving her eyes or voice. Shw remembered well the details of his dreams of taking her in his office. How far would he go with an unlocked door and people in the hall.

Mason smiled as he watched Melina bite her lip and then asking in a sweet innocent voice as if she had never done this before, "Like this?"

"Yeah that's Melina. You're a fast learner. Now put your hand inside to measure how much growth has occurred. You want to make sure it is nice and thick." He put his hands on the top of her head, fingers tangled in her curls. They had played around when she was younger and he knew she knew her way inside his trousers.

Since it was near the end of the day, the sounds in the hallway were slowly diminishing. But that didn't mean someone would not want to see him.

She slid a hand in and felt how firm he had grown. Big innocent eyes still watching him.

I'm not sure what this has to do with the subject. What are you really trying to do professor?

"I'm tutoring you about economics my sweet Melina. Think of this as learning about investment and you are seeing how your modest investment is growing."

He shifted in his chair. "Now pull it our and see the result of your investment."

She pulled him free of his pants with a soft gasp.

Ohh.

She was curious when he was going to back out of this... Or if someone would catch them.

A soft moan seeing his member in her hand. "Now taste your investment.

He looked up at the door wondering if it was safe.

Right as her tongue moved to lick at his firmness heels clacked down the hall stopping by the door. She paused eyes still looking into his.

Her lips were poised over the tip of his cock when a soft knock sounded at the door. Another voice in the hall told whoever was there they thought the professor was gone for the day.

"You had better stand up Melina," Mason whispered as the door knob slowly turned.

A slight lick as she stood up and sat in the chair next to the desk.

A cute blonde, Victoria Jameson, peeked into the room. "I'm sorry professor I didn't know you were busy.

"No problem Victoria. Do you have a question?"

She looked at Melina and they share a moment staring at each other. "I'll catch you later and make a formal appointment."

"Catch me after class tomorrow and we can arrange a meeting."

After she left get turned to Melina. Now where were we?"

So... Thinking of seducing her too? As for where we were it was your fantasy to take me in this office yet I seem to be doing all the work. Why is that? Afraid to get a little rough?

She smiled sweetly to him sitting there.

"I might be .. she's a cutie don't you think?"

Mason looked at her sweet innocent smile as she bated him, no taunted him about his fantasy. She no longer was that under age girl who flirted with him.

Pulling her from the chair, he backed her against the edge of the desk and then pushed her so she lay on top looking up him.

He ran his hands up her body capturing her breasts. "There will be no more interruptions and if we get caught. ... we will cross that bridge when and if it happens."

You are scared to act on that fantasy... Why? After all it is called "taking the innocence" want me to struggle lover? I apparently did in the fantasy...

She laid there staring at him biting her lip wanting them to do this but who knew when he would freak out and bolt like so many times before.

"No I'm not scared to act on my fantasy," he whispered moving his hands from her breasts to the button on her jeans. Undoing the button he saw he staring at him. "There is nothing innocent about you Melina. If you want to struggle that would might make it more fun for both of us the first time together."

He saw her biting her lip as he pulled the zipper down and saw her sexy underwear.

You don't get it do you? The taking the innocence line.

She just smiled.

Struggling won't be a problem for this innocent.

Mason stopped pulling her zipper when she mentioned him not understanding innocence. He had thought she was playing a game where she acts all innocent but maybe she wasn't.

"So you have never had a man before and you are still a virgin?"

She smiled to him reaching her hand to his at her zipper.

Is that a problem lover?

"No it is not a problem for me Melina. The real question is are you ready to lose your virginity to me in this office? Were you saving yourself for me?

Just never found anyone who caught my interest... So... Are you going to take it all right here and now... Or not. Willing fantasy or struggle fantasy?

She laid there undulating her body.

Do you want our first time to truly be in this office with me defenseless against you professor?

She purred.

Mason got the impression she was playing a cat and mouse game with him. Acting all innocent oNE moment, daring him the next moment.

He wanted her for a long time and now that the opportunity presented itself, he was not about to turn it down. Pulling her zipper down, he grabbed the top of her tight jeans.

As he began to pull them off her hips this would be the moment she would resist if she was going to put up a struggle.

She remembered his words that her struggling might make it more fun for both during their first time together so with a wink she tried to push his hands away and tried to move her legs to push him away from her with an almost terrified whimpered

Please no...

"Oh I think you want it just as bad as me baby, " he smirked tugging at her jeans as she struggled, getting then down to her mid-thighs before he leaned over her, pressing her back onto the desk.

"Struggle all you want Melina but today I'm going to make you a woman. "

She was pushing against him looking away shaking her head no. Her legs still struggling to push him away but the jeans being around her thighs and knees restrained her some.

Back