MagicaPractica
Alchemist
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2004
- Posts
- 20,069
shadowdame said:That's ok, I'm sure she saw them. Damn, I think it's time for a new computer.
Very much so and I want a serious upgrade.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
shadowdame said:That's ok, I'm sure she saw them. Damn, I think it's time for a new computer.

It's LL's bdaybinary1980 said:hi magicahow are ya?
its someones birthday? well happy birthday to whomever!! hehe
shadow -- i hated learning to drive in the snow. as long as shes careful and watches out for all the silly people on the road she'll be fine.
MagicaPractica said:Very much so and I want a serious upgrade.![]()
binary1980 said:hi magicahow are ya?
its someones birthday? well happy birthday to whomever!! hehe
shadow -- i hated learning to drive in the snow. as long as shes careful and watches out for all the silly people on the road she'll be fine.
thump said:Hey all....
Happy birthday LL...Hope you have had a great day.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

LittleLady815 said:Thank you sexy..... It just gota hell of alot better!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

thump said:Well that might be until me and Shadow get them spankings going...![]()

LittleLady815 said:LOL The two of you will have to catch me first!!!![]()
![]()

LittleLady815 said:LOL The two of you will have to catch me first!!!![]()
![]()

pirraent said:Evening Ladies![]()
Better than yesterdayLittleLady815 said:Hi baby ****.... how are you doing today?

pirraent said:Better than yesterdayThink it's my time of the month
![]()
Not sure. Just cant figure why I was in such a crappy mood yesterdaySpenser41 said:HOLY COW! You have those two???????

pirraent said:Evening Ladies![]()
How ya doin this evening babe?? Stayin dry??shadowdame said:Evening ****.

pirraent said:How ya doin this evening babe?? Stayin dry??![]()
