LittleLadyLove
A bitch was born
- Joined
- Apr 4, 2006
- Posts
- 14,980
shadowdame said:Hmm, think you could stand being around two teenage girls who are extremely mouthy?
I can be just as mouthy.... so I think I can.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
shadowdame said:Hmm, think you could stand being around two teenage girls who are extremely mouthy?
thump said:Well she is picking on you...she even want to use duct tape on you...dont worry though I wont say mention the ice cubes to her, maybe she wont think about them.... I SAID, I WONT MENTION THE ICE CUBES, MAYBE SHE WONT THINK ABOUT THEM.![]()
daddysbadgrl728 said:hey i wanna go on the field trip toooooooo![]()
shadowdame said:Arguing? Who's arguing? Are we arguing LL?
sunbunny3 said:good evening
ummm no, im afraid of you two, i might end up hog tied, spanked and left with some man....shadowdame said:gotta play nice with your sisters - can you handle it? LOL
gypziedoll said:I can imagine honey....if you ever need to vent, I'm just a pm away...*hugs*
LittleLady815 said:I can be just as mouthy.... so I think I can.
sunbunny3 said:good evening
shadowdame said:Thanks gypzie, I will remember that.
daddysbadgrl728 said:ummm no, im afraid of you two, i might end up hog tied, spanked and left with some man....

shadowdame said:Gee thanks thump!![]()
Duct tape and ice cubes, I think Im in heaven.daddysbadgrl728 said:ummm no, im afraid of you two, i might end up hog tied, spanked and left with some man....
daddysbadgrl728 said:ummm no, im afraid of you two, i might end up hog tied, spanked and left with some man....

thump said:ooops, did she hear me?Duct tape and ice cubes, I think Im in heaven.
very loud and clear 
thump said:ooops, did she hear me?Duct tape and ice cubes, I think Im in heaven.
you know me to well alreadyshadowdame said:Afraid you'd like it is more likely.![]()
LittleLady815 said:We'd never do that to you.... we'd just do that to Thump!!

shadowdame said:Uh huh - just watch out that we don't duct tape you!

shadowdame said:Uh huh - just watch out that we don't duct tape you!

LittleLady815 said:^-5's Shadow..... *makes a note to pick up plenty ot duct-tape!!*![]()

daddysbadgrl728 said:you know me to well already

thump said:How about if we all just get duct taped together?![]()
![]()
