Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thump said:Hey everyone...Hope everbody had a great weekend.

LittleLady815 said:Yes, I did.... How about yourself sexy?![]()
![]()
thump said:Not too bad...I didnt do much of anything but it was good.

thump said:Hey everyone...Hope everbody had a great weekend.
shadowdame said:Hey stranger, how are you? Have a good weekend?

thump said:Hey sexy lady, Im doing good. Not bad weekend at all, how about yours? Hope you did not work too hard.![]()
![]()

shadowdame said:Weekend was good and I never work too hard on the weekends. I'm usually here getting into some kind of trouble!![]()

LittleLady815 said:CONGRATS!!!! THUMP
you've hit 6,000 posts sexy!!![]()
![]()

thump said:Well we like your kind of trouble![]()
![]()
shadowdame said:Uh huh - Congrats on the 6000 posts by the way. LL keeps making fun of me.
shadowdame said:Uh huh - Congrats on the 6000 posts by the way. LL keeps making fun of me.
thump said:Hey darlin, how have you been?![]()
have missed youthump said:She does, how come?
LittleLady815 said:Do not... just tell you that I'm going to duct-tape your hands behind your back so that I can catch up to your almost 5200 posts. hehe

gypziedoll said:I've been ok Sweetie, how have you been?have missed you

LittleLady815 said:Sweetie don't listen to her, she's trying to be a "GOOD GIRL" tonight. hehe

thump said:and once again, for some reason I find that so damned hot. Seems like the more and more you two argue the hotter I get.![]()

thump said:Now, now she is ALWAYS a good girl...even when she is naughty she is good.![]()

gypziedoll said:evening everyone *hugs*