Sirens_Daughter
Insatiable
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2004
- Posts
- 7,559
Good Morning all....what a beautiful day it is outside....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
And I would say good morning.. but its not that either.. so how about greetings!theweeman said:
and from here ...its Happy Monday!!!!!
good morning to you.. beautiful here also this morning.. if cold. we went from almost hot to to cold overnight here.Sirens_Daughter said:Good Morning all....what a beautiful day it is outside....
Morning..SensualMan_in_PA said:Good morning ladies from rainy PA!![]()
SensualMan_in_PA said:Good morning ladies from rainy PA!![]()
MagicaPractica said:Welcome to our little acre SensualMan. I was checking out your biography, as I tend to do with new people I meet, what is Classic R&R?
SensualMan_in_PA said:Rock & roll like the Stones, Beatles, Led Zep, Creedence, Thorogood, Queen.

pirraent said:Mornin all
![]()

MagicaPractica said:I'd say hi **** but I just said hello to you at Foof and Bear's and it feels kinda silly to say it again.![]()

tritium said:Just thought I would say Hello to everyone, new to these forums, from GTA (toronto, canada). Love those voluptuous ladiesLooking for those around the GTA, pm if you want a friend to talk with.

MagicaPractica said:Aha, I guess I always think of it as Classic Rock. Welcum.![]()
SensualMan_in_PA said:Thanks, lady with the bedroom eyes!![]()
TY, hon. It's my original. Sorry I learned that so late in life.MagicaPractica said:Ah, the quote in your sig is so very very true.
SensualMan_in_PA said:TY, hon. It's my original. Sorry I learned that so late in life.
MagicaPractica said:It's never too late if you learn the lesson.
SensualMan_in_PA said:Yeah, I learned the lesson but now I'm way out of practice!![]()
![]()
MagicaPractica said:Practice... practice... practice. You'll find there are many women around here to practice on.
TY, hon! Marisia said:As long as you never forget, dear!
Wow - Sunday evening already? Where did this weekend go? Good evening - anyone that is around!![]()