Calling all BBW's

LittleLady815 said:
Do not... just tell you that I'm going to duct-tape your hands behind your back so that I can catch up to your almost 5200 posts. hehe

Well you come on up here and I'll let you do that.
 
thump said:
I missed you too. I have been pretty good. Hey I went through your neck of the woods about a month ago...well along I-10 anyway. Was thinking about you the whole way. :kiss:


awwww wish you would have let me know you were that close....depending on what area you were in, you could have been as close as 40 minutes away from me :kiss:
 
shadowdame said:
Well you come on up here and I'll let you do that.

Would love to come visit you... give you an excuse to tell someone formerly in my life that I have definately moved past him and for good..
 
gypziedoll said:
I'm ok Babe....how are you and the girls? {{{{{Shadow}}}}}

The girls and I are fine. He's still around but won't be after we can sell this damn house! I just want it over, but it won't be until the end of February.
 
LittleLady815 said:
Would love to come visit you... give you an excuse to tell someone formerly in my life that I have definately moved past him and for good..

YAY!!!! Come up anytime sweetie, I'd love to have you.
 
shadowdame said:
The girls and I are fine. He's still around but won't be after we can sell this damn house! I just want it over, but it won't be until the end of February.


well look at it this way, every day that goes by is one day closer to that final date....then your fresh start can happen with no reprocussions from him.
 
gypziedoll said:
awwww wish you would have let me know you were that close....depending on what area you were in, you could have been as close as 40 minutes away from me :kiss:


Well I kept hoping to break down :D
 
gypziedoll said:
well look at it this way, every day that goes by is one day closer to that final date....then your fresh start can happen with no reprocussions from him.

Very true and that's what I'm trying to do, but sometimes he makes it so damn difficult.
 
LittleLady815 said:
a very hot bunny.... now that is a turn on :D


Well you and Shadow keep arguing and I just might not make it through the night :devil: :D :cathappy:
 
LittleLady815 said:
Do you think you could stand 3 younger girls in your hair at the sametime!! hehe

Hmm, think you could stand being around two teenage girls who are extremely mouthy?
 
shadowdame said:
Arguing? Who's arguing? Are we arguing LL?


Well she is picking on you...she even want to use duct tape on you...dont worry though I wont say mention the ice cubes to her, maybe she wont think about them.... I SAID, I WONT MENTION THE ICE CUBES, MAYBE SHE WONT THINK ABOUT THEM. :D
 
thump said:
Well you and Shadow keep arguing and I just might not make it through the night :devil: :D :cathappy:

Now that would be a sight to see.... the sexiest bunny around not making it through the night :p :devil: :D
 
thump said:
Well she is picking on you...she even want to use duct tape on you...dont worry though I wont say mention the ice cubes to her, maybe she wont think about them.... I SAID, I WONT MENTION THE ICE CUBES, MAYBE SHE WONT THINK ABOUT THEM. :D

THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER!!!! :D :D
 
shadowdame said:
Very true and that's what I'm trying to do, but sometimes he makes it so damn difficult.


I can imagine honey....if you ever need to vent, I'm just a pm away...*hugs*
 
Back
Top