Calling all BBW's

keiffers said:
ACK I'm SHOCKED!! You would think I'm just like Thump?!?! LOL

Sorry sweetpea, I already consider you Thump Jr?!?!?! LOL Next thing I know you'll be riding a horse through Wal-mart's....
 
mymastersslut said:
Sorry sweetpea, I already consider you Thump Jr?!?!?! LOL Next thing I know you'll be riding a horse through Wal-mart's....
LOL hardly - that's his gig not mine
 
mymastersslut said:
Sorry sweetpea, I already consider you Thump Jr?!?!?! LOL Next thing I know you'll be riding a horse through Wal-mart's....


Hey we are almost neighbors...Im trying to convince him to start the motor cart races in the womans department.
 
thump said:
Hey we are almost neighbors...Im trying to convince him to start the motor cart races in the womans department.

thump I think the attached pic is something YOU need to explain
 
keiffers said:
thump I think the attached pic is something YOU need to explain


ummm maybe they used the Preperation H on the wrong side?
 
MagicaPractica said:
*sniffle* Thump doesn't want me, guess I'll go to bed with my unrequited lust, erm love.


Of course I want you darlin....you can ride my horse anytime. :devil: :kiss:
 
thump said:
ummm maybe they used the Preperation H on the wrong side?
who knows, they're all aggies so go figure....then again I so DO NOT want to know what they were trying to do....
 
keiffers said:
who knows, they're all aggies so go figure....then again I so DO NOT want to know what they were trying to do....


I hear ya...and just think that dude will have to go through an entire military carrer knowing that picture is on the net. :D
 
thump said:
Hey we are almost neighbors...Im trying to convince him to start the motor cart races in the womans department.

He'll need to watch the panties and bra's or he'll have a lap full.. LOL
 
mymastersslut said:
He'll need to watch the panties and bra's or he'll have a lap full.. LOL
like any guy would complain about having a lapfull of panties and bras - hell Thump is the one that wants to lay on the display table at VS covered with them saying from under them to women 'pick me pick me' LOL
 
mymastersslut said:
He'll need to watch the panties and bra's or he'll have a lap full.. LOL


ahhh but that is part of the race. :D Works on a point system, part laps and part womens panties and bras :D
 
keiffers said:
like any guy would complain about having a lapfull of panties and bras - hell Thump is the one that wants to lay on the display table at VS covered with them saying from under them to women 'pick me pick me' LOL


Thats right...the only better place for bras and panties are on a pile at the foot of my bed. ;)
 
thump said:
Thats right...the only better place for bras and panties are on a pile at the foot of my bed. ;)
I think Thump is Eric Foreman in disquise - you have to see the episode where he has panties hidden EVERYWHERE in his room lol
 
keiffers said:
I think Thump is Eric Foreman in disquise - you have to see the episode where he has panties hidden EVERYWHERE in his room lol


You know now that you mention it....
 
Back
Top