Calling all BBW's

shadowdame said:
I hear you, we have to go through that where I work too.

Well guys, I'm outta here. I really need to get some sleep.

Have a good day tomorrow. :rose:

Night Shadow... :)

And on that note I'm heading outta hear to. ;)
 
Can I add my .........

greetings and best wishes to all the Big Beautiful Women on this site especially Kitz.

The first woman I actually met and fucked from here was Fat Slut! ;)

Lonni x
 
College_geek said:
I must say, that's a very interesting AV you got there...a rabbit mounting a chicken. ^_^()


Well you know how them chickens are...sometimes you just have to hold them down.
 
mymastersslut said:
Hey Thump... sorry to have missed you. Had a half and half weekend (rain then sun) but pretty good over all. :rose:


Im sorry I missed you too pretty lady. You know maybe we should take your good half and my good half and put them together :D
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
Morning all!

I still haven't slept..*Laughs*..maybe I should try to get some shut eye..damn I hate insomnia... :p :p


After watching your video, I couldnt sleep either ;) :kiss:
 
:kiss:
shadowdame said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{THUMP}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry to have missed you sweetie. We have got to stop not meeting like this :devil:


I know...hope you are having an awsome week darlin.
 
thump said:
Im sorry I missed you too pretty lady. You know maybe we should take your good half and my good half and put them together :D

Sounds like a purrrrrrfect idea. :D

*hugs & :kiss: es for a sexy Thump(er)*
 
College_geek said:
Having a cold sucks. If only sex was a doctor recommended medicine for curing colds. :(

*hugs* I know it! I'm just getting over a cold virus that got me a sinus infection. Third day of antibiotics. Sucky colds. *grrr*
 
College_geek said:
Having a cold sucks. If only sex was a doctor recommended medicine for curing colds. :(


Well if you call me Dr. Thump, I will recomend it :D
 
MagicaPractica said:
*hugs* I know it! I'm just getting over a cold virus that got me a sinus infection. Third day of antibiotics. Sucky colds. *grrr*


Now I know it is Dr. recommended :D
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hi Thump *sidles up* got any of that Dr. recommended medicine available?
i see how you are.....already ditching me for another one LOL
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hi Thump *sidles up* got any of that Dr. recommended medicine available?


I have always got it available for you darlin
 
keiffers said:
i see how you are.....already ditching me for another one LOL


Now neighbor just looking out for the ladies health you know. :catgrin:
 
MagicaPractica said:
What? Who? Me? *blinks* I was just asking. I didn't mean nothing by it. :nana:
LOL yeah I know, just giving you a hard time (get your mind outta the gutter hehe)
 
keiffers said:
LOL yeah I know, just giving you a hard time (get your mind outta the gutter hehe)

Guess that's what I get for associating with the likes of you, my mind just goes right to the gutter now. :nana:
 
MagicaPractica said:
Guess that's what I get for associating with the likes of you, my mind just goes right to the gutter now. :nana:
ACK I'm SHOCKED!! You would think I'm just like Thump?!?! LOL
 
Back
Top