Calling all BBW's

Evening folks! I saw that elusive wabbit was on during the day. :p

And a big friendly welcome to gbarnes and college_geek! (Checked out the pictures G-man... nice! ;) )

Hope everyone is well (I see Shadow and MMS, and Rab and Thump, and gbarnes and college_geek an Valkyrie in my Romper Room mirror. *grinz* Anybody remember that?)

I did my best last night to keep keiffers around but I don't see him. *sigh*
 
MagicaPractica said:
Evening folks! I saw that elusive wabbit was on during the day. :p

And a big friendly welcome to gbarnes and college_geek! (Checked out the pictures G-man... nice! ;) )

Hope everyone is well (I see Shadow and MMS, and Rab and Thump, and gbarnes and college_geek an Valkyrie in my Romper Room mirror. *grinz* Anybody remember that?)

I did my best last night to keep keiffers around but I don't see him. *sigh*

Evening Magica.... I think Keiffers is lurking somewhere around but can't be sure. I sure do miss him... he was/is entertaining and a nice guy on top of that. *sighs*
 
MagicaPractica said:
Evening folks! I saw that elusive wabbit was on during the day. :p

And a big friendly welcome to gbarnes and college_geek! (Checked out the pictures G-man... nice! ;) )

Hope everyone is well (I see Shadow and MMS, and Rab and Thump, and gbarnes and college_geek an Valkyrie in my Romper Room mirror. *grinz* Anybody remember that?)

I did my best last night to keep keiffers around but I don't see him. *sigh*


*jumps up and down on the bouncy thingy in the corner* Hey Magica!!! Good Evening!!
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
*jumps up and down on the bouncy thingy in the corner* Hey Magica!!! Good Evening!!

ROFLMAO Hey, be careful there, you drive the guys to distraction bouncing those up and down like that! ;) Or drive em to something else. Aw hell, that looks like fun. Let me get one too.

Hey MMS! Yeah, I think he's lurking around. Maybe if we trash talk him he'll come out? I'm just no good at that sort of thing. Maybe I'll offer to pick up where I left off last night...
 
MagicaPractica said:
ROFLMAO Hey, be careful there, you drive the guys to distraction bouncing those up and down like that! ;) Or drive em to something else. Aw hell, that looks like fun. Let me get one too.

Hey MMS! Yeah, I think he's lurking around. Maybe if we trash talk him he'll come out? I'm just no good at that sort of thing. Maybe I'll offer to pick up where I left off last night...

Hey give me one of those bouncy things, I'll join you two and maybe we can entice Keiffers back and see who else might show up.
 
mymastersslut said:
Hey give me one of those bouncy things, I'll join you two and maybe we can entice Keiffers back and see who else might show up.

Hey, this is fun! Might need a second bra though for exercise like this. :rolleyes:
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hey, this is fun! Might need a second bra though for exercise like this. :rolleyes:

Yeah, this is fun!! I hear you or just might end up with 2 black eyes. LOL
 
MagicaPractica said:
Nah, that's just a bad rumor... bounce away.

*bounces all over the room... stops at the window to bounce in place trying to get Keiffers attention*
 
mymastersslut said:
*bounces all over the room... stops at the window to bounce in place trying to get Keiffers attention*

"Here we go round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, here we go round the mulberry bush so early in the morning..."
 
MagicaPractica said:
ROFLMAO Hey, be careful there, you drive the guys to distraction bouncing those up and down like that! ;) Or drive em to something else. Aw hell, that looks like fun. Let me get one too.

Hey MMS! Yeah, I think he's lurking around. Maybe if we trash talk him he'll come out? I'm just no good at that sort of thing. Maybe I'll offer to pick up where I left off last night...

*bounce bounce* Ohhh damn...that hurts...*rubs eye...rubs boobs*

...*starts list* get better bra for boucing on bouncy thingy ASAP!
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hey MMS! Yeah, I think he's lurking around. Maybe if we trash talk him he'll come out? I'm just no good at that sort of thing. Maybe I'll offer to pick up where I left off last night...

Trash talk...or dirty talk? I like dirty talk better! :devil: :devil: :nana:
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
*bounce bounce* Ohhh damn...that hurts...*rubs eye...rubs boobs*

...*starts list* get better bra for boucing on bouncy thingy ASAP!


LOL, I was thinking trash talk like "Yo Mama" but dirty talk might work better... and that I could do. :p
 
MagicaPractica said:
LOL, I was thinking trash talk like "Yo Mama" but dirty talk might work better... and that I could do. :p
Hahha!! Now we could combine trashy and dirty talk? :p :p
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hope everyone is well (I see Shadow and MMS, and Rab and Thump, and gbarnes and college_geek an Valkyrie in my Romper Room mirror. *grinz* Anybody remember that?)
Haha, I'm too young to remember watching that show, but I do know about it. :)
 
Night Ladies! Good luck drawing Keiffers out. He's probably sitting outside the window watching and enjoying himself. :nana: Night.
 
MagicaPractica said:
Night Ladies! Good luck drawing Keiffers out. He's probably sitting outside the window watching and enjoying himself. :nana: Night.

Night Magica. You might be right about that.... all that bouncing, he just might have a couple of friends with him. :nana:
 
mymastersslut said:
Night Magica. You might be right about that.... all that bouncing, he just might have a couple of friends with him. :nana:

Prolly has a video cam too! :nana: :nana:
 
College_geek said:
I always feel it to be difficult to join a well-established thread, but figuring that I haven't been around for a while and most of the Playground threads are already huge...there's not much I can do but jump in. :D

Well don't hesitate to jump in and play with the rest of us, there is always room for more friends here.
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
*stretches and yawns* 'bout...hmmm...2 hours, I think...

I got 4 and what's good is i'm still tired, so hopefully I'll actually get some sleep tonight.
 
MagicaPractica said:
Evening folks! I saw that elusive wabbit was on during the day. :p

And a big friendly welcome to gbarnes and college_geek! (Checked out the pictures G-man... nice! ;) )

Hope everyone is well (I see Shadow and MMS, and Rab and Thump, and gbarnes and college_geek an Valkyrie in my Romper Room mirror. *grinz* Anybody remember that?)

I did my best last night to keep keiffers around but I don't see him. *sigh*

Oh my god, do I! LOL That made me chuckle! How are you Magica? Looks we need a rope to tie around keiffers so he doesn't slip away. :rolleyes:
 
shadowdame said:
I got 4 and what's good is i'm still tired, so hopefully I'll actually get some sleep tonight.

Hopefully I sleep better tonight to... worrying about a friend cause alot of tossing and turning and listening for an IM from them. :)
 
mymastersslut said:
Hopefully I sleep better tonight to... worrying about a friend cause alot of tossing and turning and listening for an IM from them. :)

I hear you about that although in my case, I was just wide awake, had way too much energy last night, unfortunately I needed it today! :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top