mymastersslut
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2006
- Posts
- 2,763
guardian1021 said:im not sure if this will pass
Ooooh it passes with flying colors
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
guardian1021 said:im not sure if this will pass
shadowdame said:Night Rab *hugs &'s*
shadowdame said:On that note, I'm going to bed too. Night everyone.
shadowdame said:Well I went to bed, but I haven't gone to sleep yet. My mind was way too busy last night/early this morning. I am on a coffee high at the moment. I'll probably come crashing down sometime tonight.
Have a great day ya'll.![]()

ChikieRoo said:*gasp*
~wink~

I must say, that's a very interesting AV you got there...a rabbit mounting a chicken. ^_^()thump said:and a double yay for sexy ladies.![]()
![]()
thump said:Hey all...how was everyones weekend?

Hello!gbarnes59 said:Hey everyone!
College_geek said:Hello!

Yeah...um...about those. ^_^() We found out that the batteries for his videocamera were dead, so we were able to take any.gbarnes59 said:hey you!
hows it going? how are those vids coming along?![]()
College_geek said:Yay for bbws! *dance*
thump said:Hey all...how was everyones weekend?

mymastersslut said:Hope you have a great day even though you have to be stuck inside. Don't come crashing down to hard or you might hurt yourself!!![]()
Looks like we might be back to summer weather this week. Having a pretty good day so far.![]()
![]()
gbarnes59 said:Hey everyone!
Valkyrie2006 said:Morning all!
I still haven't slept..*Laughs*..maybe I should try to get some shut eye..damn I hate insomnia...![]()
![]()
I always feel it to be difficult to join a well-established thread, but figuring that I haven't been around for a while and most of the Playground threads are already huge...there's not much I can do but jump in.shadowdame said:Welcome to the thread College_geek, come and play with us anytime. This is our own little corner of craziness.

shadowdame said:Hiya Valkyrie, you've got me beat.I finally crashed around 10:30 this morning - had to leave work early so i could take a nap. Now i get to go to my 2nd job and work 'till 10.
Have a great day, hope you managed to get some sleep today.