Calling all BBW's

shadowdame said:
On that note, I'm going to bed too. Night everyone.

Well I went to bed, but I haven't gone to sleep yet. My mind was way too busy last night/early this morning. I am on a coffee high at the moment. I'll probably come crashing down sometime tonight.

Have a great day ya'll. :)
 
shadowdame said:
Well I went to bed, but I haven't gone to sleep yet. My mind was way too busy last night/early this morning. I am on a coffee high at the moment. I'll probably come crashing down sometime tonight.

Have a great day ya'll. :)

Hope you have a great day even though you have to be stuck inside. Don't come crashing down to hard or you might hurt yourself!! :D

Looks like we might be back to summer weather this week. Having a pretty good day so far. :) :rose:
 
Happy Monday

Morning all!

I still haven't slept..*Laughs*..maybe I should try to get some shut eye..damn I hate insomnia... :p :p
 
gbarnes59 said:
hey you!;)

hows it going? how are those vids coming along?;)
Yeah...um...about those. ^_^() We found out that the batteries for his videocamera were dead, so we were able to take any. :( Hopefully I will take some during thanksgiving. He was saying that they'd probably be too big, but I might be able to find a way.
 
thump said:
Hey all...how was everyones weekend?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{THUMP}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sorry to have missed you sweetie. We have got to stop not meeting like this :devil:
 
mymastersslut said:
Hope you have a great day even though you have to be stuck inside. Don't come crashing down to hard or you might hurt yourself!! :D

Looks like we might be back to summer weather this week. Having a pretty good day so far. :) :rose:

Well I did crash around 10ish this morning. Had hubby come pick me up so I could go home and sleep and I ended up just taking a nap. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Glad to hear you are having a good day.
 
Valkyrie2006 said:
Morning all!

I still haven't slept..*Laughs*..maybe I should try to get some shut eye..damn I hate insomnia... :p :p

Hiya Valkyrie, you've got me beat. :) I finally crashed around 10:30 this morning - had to leave work early so i could take a nap. Now i get to go to my 2nd job and work 'till 10.

Have a great day, hope you managed to get some sleep today.
 
shadowdame said:
Welcome to the thread College_geek, come and play with us anytime. This is our own little corner of craziness.
I always feel it to be difficult to join a well-established thread, but figuring that I haven't been around for a while and most of the Playground threads are already huge...there's not much I can do but jump in. :D
 
shadowdame said:
Hiya Valkyrie, you've got me beat. :) I finally crashed around 10:30 this morning - had to leave work early so i could take a nap. Now i get to go to my 2nd job and work 'till 10.

Have a great day, hope you managed to get some sleep today.

*stretches and yawns* 'bout...hmmm...2 hours, I think...
 
Back
Top