Calling all BBW's

shadowdame said:
I hear you about that although in my case, I was just wide awake, had way too much energy last night, unfortunately I needed it today! :rolleyes:

Hopefully early night for both of us and as soon as our heads hit pillows we are what they say "lights out" for the night!! :rolleyes:
 
mymastersslut said:
Hopefully early night for both of us and as soon as our heads hit pillows we are what they say "lights out" for the night!! :rolleyes:

I hear you - I am one tired shadow tonight.
 
keiffers said:
well if you hadn't been bouncing on me last night you wouldn't be so damn tired lol

hello sweetpea.... glad to see you make an appearance tonight even though Shadow and I are both tuckered out. ;)
 
keiffers said:
you love it

Now how would you know? You said you aren't planning on coming back anymore and yet here you are. I think you are the one that loves it sweetie. ;)
 
shadowdame said:
Now how would you know? You said you aren't planning on coming back anymore and yet here you are. I think you are the one that loves it sweetie. ;)
LOL..
 
keiffers said:
on the job? yeah I just applied for it tonight actually

You had to apply for it? I thought they were going to make a decision to just make you permanent or not?
 
shadowdame said:
You had to apply for it? I thought they were going to make a decision to just make you permanent or not?
well I have to apply for it to stay within labor laws and HR rules...kinda dumb if you ask me, but the job more or less is mine
 
keiffers said:
well I have to apply for it to stay within labor laws and HR rules...kinda dumb if you ask me, but the job more or less is mine

That's great to hear! Be sure to let us know when it's official. :)
 
shadowdame said:
That's great to hear! Be sure to let us know when it's official. :)
they just hav eto make the job available to the public so that htey can say there wasn't preferential treatment or nothin
 
keiffers said:
well I have to apply for it to stay within labor laws and HR rules...kinda dumb if you ask me, but the job more or less is mine

but don't the laws kinda suck... tonight on the news a hospital was bought out that was set to close... all those employees have to fill out new applications with new company logo on it to stay within labor laws and JACHO accreditation laws to
 
keiffers said:
they just hav eto make the job available to the public so that htey can say there wasn't preferential treatment or nothin

I hear you, we have to go through that where I work too.

Well guys, I'm outta here. I really need to get some sleep.

Have a good day tomorrow. :rose:
 
Back
Top