Calling all BBW's

shadowdame said:
A surprise for whom, me or MMS? *reaches for a cube and lightly rubs it across your chest*


Well both...and you are cheating...it is your chest that ice cube is suppose to be rubbing on . :devil:
 
thump said:
Well both...and you are cheating...it is your chest that ice cube is suppose to be rubbing on . :devil:

Cheating? Who me? Nope. *evil grin - slides the cube down lower*
 
thump said:
Well both...and you are cheating...it is your chest that ice cube is suppose to be rubbing on . :devil:

Oh but I want to rub the ice cube up and downnnn your chest. :devil: :D
 
Morning everyone, what a rotten day outside. It's foggy, no clue if the sun is actually shining or not. Haven't seen fog like this around here in a long time.

Anyways, have a good one. :rolleyes:
 
shadowdame said:
Morning everyone, what a rotten day outside. It's foggy, no clue if the sun is actually shining or not. Haven't seen fog like this around here in a long time.

Anyways, have a good one. :rolleyes:

Morning Shadow.... hope by now the fog has lifted and it turns out to be a gorgeous day!! We're suppose to have rain more in later this afternoon and evening...
 
mymastersslut said:
Morning Shadow.... hope by now the fog has lifted and it turns out to be a gorgeous day!! We're suppose to have rain more in later this afternoon and evening...

Morning MMS - the fog is gone and it's beautiful outside.

Don't even want to hear the word rain! LOL
 
BabyBlackRose said:
:rose: peeks in ..whispers hello .. then goes and sits in my stfu corner :rose:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{BABY}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How are you doing hon? I know you miss HS but I'm sure you two talk to each other all the time. Yeah, yeah, I know it's not the same, but it's better than nothing.

You know where to find me if you need to.

:rose: :rose: :rose:
 
shadowdame said:
Morning MMS - the fog is gone and it's beautiful outside.

Don't even want to hear the word rain! LOL

Don't even want to see it.... think I'll crawl back in bed cover my head and pretend I don't hear it raining!!! :D
 
mymastersslut said:
Don't even want to see it.... think I'll crawl back in bed cover my head and pretend I don't hear it raining!!! :D

Gee that sounds like a perfect idea, unfortunately I have to share. :(
 
mymastersslut said:
Wishing I had someone to share mine with but............. :(

Well there is only one I WANT to share mine with, but I can't. :(

So I understand completely..... :rose:
 
shadowdame said:
Well there is only one I WANT to share mine with, but I can't. :(

So I understand completely..... :rose:

We both must have it bad for the guys we care about........ :rose:
 
Evening folks. I'm pouting tonight. Got slammed in another thread so I asked him what was up and was told I act like I'm above it all. As if! *grrr* I'm shy and easily bruised. I hold back unless I'm comfortable because of that. I've never been good at shrugging people's meanness off. I need a thicker skin. Anybody got one they can loan me? Don't think I'll be going back to that thread. *sigh*
 
MagicaPractica said:
Evening folks. I'm pouting tonight. Got slammed in another thread so I asked him what was up and was told I act like I'm above it all. As if! *grrr* I'm shy and easily bruised. I hold back unless I'm comfortable because of that. I've never been good at shrugging people's meanness off. I need a thicker skin. Anybody got one they can loan me? Don't think I'll be going back to that thread. *sigh*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{MAGICA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I've got plenty to loan you. I've grown immune to most of the meanness I come across over the years. As for acting above it all, no way, not you.

*lots of hugs*
 
Back
Top