shadowdame
Flying free
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2006
- Posts
- 12,371
thump said:Ohhh that was suppose to be a suprise.
A surprise for whom, me or MMS? *reaches for a cube and lightly rubs it across your chest*
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thump said:Ohhh that was suppose to be a suprise.
shadowdame said:A surprise for whom, me or MMS? *reaches for a cube and lightly rubs it across your chest*

thump said:Well both...and you are cheating...it is your chest that ice cube is suppose to be rubbing on .![]()
thump said:Well both...and you are cheating...it is your chest that ice cube is suppose to be rubbing on .![]()

mymastersslut said:Oh but I want to rub the ice cube up and downnnn your chest.![]()
![]()
shadowdame said:Here, take one *hands MMS the bucket*
peeks in ..whispers hello .. then goes and sits in my stfu corner 
BabyBlackRose said:peeks in ..whispers hello .. then goes and sits in my stfu corner
![]()

goodguyinnc said:Droppping in to say "HI" and good morning
shadowdame said:Morning everyone, what a rotten day outside. It's foggy, no clue if the sun is actually shining or not. Haven't seen fog like this around here in a long time.
Anyways, have a good one.![]()
mymastersslut said:Morning Shadow.... hope by now the fog has lifted and it turns out to be a gorgeous day!! We're suppose to have rain more in later this afternoon and evening...
goodguyinnc said:Droppping in to say "HI" and good morning
BabyBlackRose said:peeks in ..whispers hello .. then goes and sits in my stfu corner
![]()

shadowdame said:Morning MMS - the fog is gone and it's beautiful outside.
Don't even want to hear the word rain! LOL

mymastersslut said:Don't even want to see it.... think I'll crawl back in bed cover my head and pretend I don't hear it raining!!!![]()
shadowdame said:Gee that sounds like a perfect idea, unfortunately I have to share.![]()
mymastersslut said:Wishing I had someone to share mine with but.............![]()

shadowdame said:Well there is only one I WANT to share mine with, but I can't.![]()
So I understand completely.....![]()

mymastersslut said:We both must have it bad for the guys we care about........![]()

shadowdame said:Yup, I totally agree....... just wish we could be with them in r/l.![]()

mymastersslut said:I agree...... I think we'd all be happier people then!!![]()
MagicaPractica said:Evening folks. I'm pouting tonight. Got slammed in another thread so I asked him what was up and was told I act like I'm above it all. As if! *grrr* I'm shy and easily bruised. I hold back unless I'm comfortable because of that. I've never been good at shrugging people's meanness off. I need a thicker skin. Anybody got one they can loan me? Don't think I'll be going back to that thread. *sigh*