Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sweetums!!! We had Jimmy Johns subs. Do you have those in Wisconsin? Or have you tried them at Woodfield Mall??? Best subs around!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling?

Yeah we got those everywhere here too as well..i usually get the vegetarian sub..i'm a meat eater..but dam..those are just awesome! LoL The Vito is tasty too!!..and the lulu..LoL i'm down with jj's :D

Yeah we got those everywhere here too as well..i usually get the vegetarian sub..i'm a meat eater..but dam..those are just awesome! LoL The Vito is tasty too!!..and the lulu..LoL i'm down with jj's :D

The 13, I mean 14 year old gets the veggie, she is veggie, the other two girls have Slim Turkeys with chees, Hubby gets a lettuce wrap club, today was the beach club, and I got the roast beef today.

Bit of trivia for you....the very first JJs was across from Eastern Illinois University campus where I went to school. They only opened a year before I got there, so I think I was instrumental in the growth of JJs since I ate there sooo much!!!

The 13, I mean 14 year old gets the veggie, she is veggie, the other two girls have Slim Turkeys with chees, Hubby gets a lettuce wrap club, today was the beach club, and I got the roast beef today.

Bit of trivia for you....the very first JJs was across from Eastern Illinois University campus where I went to school. They only opened a year before I got there, so I think I was instrumental in the growth of JJs since I ate there sooo much!!!

Oh so ur ol'skool jj then..LoL I just started eating them about a year ago..there's one across the street and when the job orders they send 3 boxes of mini subs and chips..for "samples" they are at my job like 3 times a week..LMAO They love us.

I spent 12 years or so as a vegetarian..when i was 29..i ate a fat juicy burger and that was it..i do still buy the Morning star farms products and some boca..but i like meat too :D

Oh so ur ol'skool jj then..LoL I just started eating them about a year ago..there's one across the street and when the job orders they send 3 boxes of mini subs and chips..for "samples" they are at my job like 3 times a week..LMAO They love us.

I spent 12 years or so as a vegetarian..when i was 29..i ate a fat juicy burger and that was it..i do still buy the Morning star farms products and some boca..but i like meat too :D

Sounds cool. Oldest decided to become vegetarian 3 years ago and she has stuck to her guns. We'll see if she continues it as she grows up.

BTW, just looking at your AV is getting me very hot!!! I love your boob and those gorgeous fingers pulling on it!!!!

I want to taste it sooooo bad!!!!!

Sounds cool. Oldest decided to become vegetarian 3 years ago and she has stuck to her guns. We'll see if she continues it as she grows up.

BTW, just looking at your AV is getting me very hot!!! I love your boob and those gorgeous fingers pulling on it!!!!

I want to taste it sooooo bad!!!!!

:eek: Uh oh..here we go LMAO

:kiss:

:eek: Uh oh..here we go LMAO

:kiss:

I can't help it!!!!!!! There are so many SEXY ladies on this thread who make me sooo hotttt and you are only miles away from me!!!!!! :kiss::kiss:

The thought of meeting up with you keeps me up at night!!!!!

Last edited:
Im definitely bi-sexual, but somedays I find that I have a stronger attraction to girls than I do boys...

And its hard because I feel so isolated with my sexuality in my area, I've only been with a girl one time and it was the most amazing experience of my life.
I just wish I could come out completely instead of hiding who I am.
Id really like to get to know some of you and if anyone ever wants to talk, you can message me on aim<3 its be greatly appreciated.

Sn= skyylinexdrive

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!! Kisses to you all.....

Hi Alyssa!!! Good to see you!!! :kiss::heart:

Im definitely bi-sexual, but somedays I find that I have a stronger attraction to girls than I do boys...

And its hard because I feel so isolated with my sexuality in my area, I've only been with a girl one time and it was the most amazing experience of my life.
I just wish I could come out completely instead of hiding who I am.

Welcome lush!!! :kiss::rose:
I know what you mean...I've been with 2 women and it has been INCREDIBLE!!!!! I wish I could be more open, but it is what it is for now.

Nice to be back, drop me a line sometime 1 and all!!

Nice to see you here!!! Do we get to see your AV again now that you're back????? :p:kiss:

Cipher!!!!!!!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

How was your day of rest, sweetie?????

It was nice! i did laundry, cleaning...and now i'm just hanging..oh yeah i went to get groceries and gas..tomorrow is lay around and do nothing day :D

How are you today ms.lady??

It was nice! i did laundry, cleaning...and now i'm just hanging..oh yeah i went to get groceries and gas..tomorrow is lay around and do nothing day :D

How are you today ms.lady??

Doing okay today. Drove hubby to work today and then took youngest daughter to visit friends all day. Now we're home and two older daughters are rushing around to get chores done that I said they needed to do while I was gone!! LOL

Driving hubby again tomorrow, then his appt is on Wenesday. Thursday and Friday I get to stay at home and do some stuff around the house!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back