Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dropping by cuz I need lady snuggles...

hmmm or maybe I just need the kind of sexual encounter that lasts for hours....

you know the kind that starts out slowly..with lots of kisses and touches, wamth and wetness?? yeah, maybe I just need some of that....

you know the kind that starts out slowly..with lots of kisses and touches, wamth and wetness?? yeah, maybe I just need some of that....

{{{snuggles + huggs}}}

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

oh yes.......i love that kind of encounter....*purrs in your ear

as well you should ...I am quite good at it....I don't offer my services to just anyone...;)

if you can maintain complete stillness for 30 minutes...I can make you do more than purr and blush...;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm baby......is it getting hot in here

mmmmmmmmmmmmm baby......is it getting hot in here

it could get hotter....

the stillness is just because I want to feel the restraint you use as I run my tongue over intimate body parts...that way when you release...it's from deep within....all that holding back, holding in, holding still....well it's a lovely thing to see and hear when you are allowed to let go. *sigh*

it could get hotter....

the stillness is just because I want to feel the restraint you use as I run my tongue over intimate body parts...that way when you release...it's from deep within....all that holding back, holding in, holding still....well it's a lovely thing to see and hear when you are allowed to let go. *sigh*

oh sweetie...wow....mmmm

i'm so glad i found this thread:eek::eek:

oh sweetie...wow....mmmm

i'm so glad i found this thread:eek::eek:

*blush*

What's so awful is most of the women I have dealt with in the past have been slightly bottomsh/submissive so I am spoiled when it comes to this. A woman who gives up control and trusts me to take care of her...*shivers* makes me a very happy woman.

:rose:

*blush*

What's so awful is most of the women I have dealt with in the past have been slightly bottomsh/submissive so I am spoiled when it comes to this. A woman who gives up control and trusts me to take care of her...*shivers* makes me a very happy woman.

:rose:

You sound like a very giving person Luna....:rose::kiss:

Not giving, sweetness. I am a daddi and very controlling inside the bedroom. *shrugs* I am spoiled...and I admit it. It's the Top in me...:D

faints.....oh my:eek: i wish i didn't have to log off and head to bed. i want to see what other lovely things you could tell me about yourself...:eek:

goodnight Ms. Luna

good morning sevy ladies.hope you all have a wonderful day.............kisses to all of you........

Good morning to all the sexy ladies!!!! :kiss::kiss:

Just a quick "Hi" before I drive my 10 year old to the airport!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back