Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nx7gmkC8iD1r3au0xo1_1280.jpg

Stunning!

tumblr_op9ofv8yAU1ts277po1_500.jpg

I love the little black dress that is really a simple sleeve or tube dress. It is a shame when they take it off but how else are we going to fuck?

I love the form fitting little-black-dress. Woman with the right figures should be given a tax break each day they wear these in public.

Case in point: Look at the sorority girls below. Which dress looks better? I like how the ass juts out on the sister on the left.

tumblr_om93y13YOd1vjnb8lo1_500.jpg

it takes a skill for a hot girl to sit while wearing the LBD. You may just see her vag. I try to get a glimpse myself.

tumblr_ne66u5dSwO1sy4dxto1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Something about it when a woman crosses her legs in an elegant dress....I love the back side of the thigh or what is known colloquially as the hamstring .

tumblr_ooidpslsDS1w4q6jdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olhrmeF6C41sz6g6zo1_500.jpg

I love the way she is dressed, that bitch is one sexy funeral director
o1bEuIf.jpg

I love the way she is dressed, that bitch is one sexy funeral director » damn that vampire Tara

Last edited:
I love the form fitting little-black-dress. Woman with the right figures should be given a tax break each day they wear these in public.

Case in point: Look at the sorority girls below. Which dress looks better? I like how the ass juts out on the sister on the left.

tumblr_om93y13YOd1vjnb8lo1_500.jpg

DAMN! The little one on the left is so damn cute & sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back